Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santino Marela is hilarious, and probably my number 1.

However i belive Zack Ryder is doing a good job lately, and the fans are starting to chant his name and hes becoming more popular each week.

I also remember Eugene.

Who are ur favourite comedy wrestlers??

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Just Joe. Him getting his ass whooped by Stone Cold was hilarious.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Mideon - It was nasty but I still cracked up.

Perry Saturn

·
Registered
692 Posts
Godfather, Val Venis or Mr. Ass

Their gimmicks and theme songs were great

·
Registered
583 Posts
Screw the haters, I like Santino. And Obviously, Ryder is awesome as well.

·
Registered
649 Posts
My favorite was Scotty 2 Hotty, I marked for him when I first watched wrestling. I also thought he was underrated as a performer. Watch his match with Molenko at Backlash and you can see he has the ability to go.

I also loved Goldust during his run with Booker T. Their promos alone were fantastic. I loved the one in 7-11 when he asks booker if he can have a sip of his slurpee while would give booker a bite of his weiner (referencing a hot dog). His deliver is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Currently it has to be Ryder, followed by Truth. Of all time Its hard to say, but probably Goldust as I found some of his promos hilarious. And I to was a santino fan, the guy was funny as hell with Austin, and his rap was legendary

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
I actually find the real comedy in wrestling is done better with serious wrestlers, as opposed to comedy. For some reason i've never been a big fan of comedy wrestlers in the past, they just weren't funny to.

But the wrestlers who I thought were great at comedy, i'd go with Kurt Angle, Stone Cold and The Rock. I loved used to love the whole Austin, Angle, Vince thing they had going before the Invaison Angle started, they were golden. The Rock is great at dishing it out and taking the piss out of other wrestlers. So they would be my pick. DX would also be another but their last run was more of a comedy run then anything.

But in staying on topic, I guess Colt Cobana would get my pick.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Santino was hillarious in his first few years however recently he's gotten really stale and is one of the many that needs a little tweeking to their character.

Also loved Goldust during his tag team run with Booker T, such a great duo and really played off each other really well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts