Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Really?
184 Posts
CM Punk to Big Show:

"That was boring, you're not funny and nobody likes you".

So harsh, so blunt, so true.

Oh, and pretty much every Raw episode that had Punk on commentary. See avatar for more details.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

(No idea why it's flipped horizontally, but it's all I can find)

ALL of his commentating.

And countless other matches/promos. CM Punk is a God among men.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
When he cashed in his Money on the Bank contract on Edge on Raw. That was by far my favorite CM Punk moment, it totally made me pleasantly surprised, i didn't see it coming at all. His cash in on Jeff Hardy was good too.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Oh man, that's really hard to say, as CM Punk is the best mic worker of the last couple of years (tied with Jericho).

There were great segments, but I always enjoyed the way he portrayed (and rightfully so) Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Punk when he cashed in on extreme rules.

When he turned heel ,there was great build up to him turning and it felt special when he finailly did.

Loads of his promos ,too many to pick out,I love his this is straightedge promo on Raven.

To me this is his best promo.

I know you said only WWE but I had to put that promo out there for those who didn't see it.

Also when he signed the wwe contract on the roh title belt after he turned heel,immense stuff.

The matches and fueds he had too .The trilogy he had with Samoa Joe.The fueds with Raven ,Hardy ,Joe etc Ther's way too many moments to just name one.

·
Asuka
96,380 Posts
I'd rather watch a promo from Punk in retrospect, but man, I'll tell you, when it happened, there was NOTHING that beat CM Punk throwing Jeff Hardy out of the WWE. I wouldn't trade that moment for the world.

That moment defines what we like to call a Joygasm.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Had a feeling you would say that ,an immense day for everyone really including Hardy.He got to do his drugs and we never had to see him on wwe tv again.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
His debut was a huge mark out moment.

His promo dressed as Hardy was pretty amazing. Never seen quite so many disappointed people.

His SES formation promos were huge. While the group was ultimately nothing, Punk making extravagant speeches while shaving the heads of local indy workers made for some great TV.

And I can't leave out the defining Punk moment of 2010, his run during the Royal Rumble match. From his entrance right up until his face when HHH's music (think it was him, anyway) hit was just pure gold.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
When he cashed in his Money on the Bank contract on Edge on Raw. That was by far my favorite CM Punk moment, it totally made me pleasantly surprised, i didn't see it coming at all.
This.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd rather watch a promo from Punk in retrospect, but man, I'll tell you, when it happened, there was NOTHING that beat CM Punk throwing Jeff Hardy out of the WWE. I wouldn't trade that moment for the world.

That moment defines what we like to call a Joygasm.
Gotta agree with the man formerly known as Pyro, that was a sight to behold. Brought tears of joy to my eyes...

BTW isn't it kind of ironic how some people say the WWE schedule ruins lives yet shortly after jeff hardy wasn't with WWE anymore he got busted with drugs...

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Good grief, another CM Punk ball sucking thread.

All I see in those Youtube links are scripted promos and planned assaults that every other wrestler on the roster perform every other day of the week, to more or less the same quality. There is absolutely nothing special about them.

Add to that the fact that CM Punk's matches in the WWE have ranged from the horrible to the mediocre, and you get one extremely overrated wrestler.

CM Punk is an average talent - get over it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

All I see in those Youtube links are scripted promos and planned assaults that every other wrestler on the roster perform every other day of the week, to more or less the same quality. There is absolutely nothing special about them.

Add to that the fact that CM Punk's matches in the WWE have ranged from the horrible to the mediocre, and you get one extremely overrated wrestler.

Relax, Punk isn't the only one getting a thread like this, i just started things of with him
I also wouldn't exactly say his matches are horrible to mediocre, but hey you are entitled to your opinion

·
Registered
961 Posts

Hahaha.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts