Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In celebration of Canada Day, I thought it'd be nice to see who everyone's favourite Canadian wrestler's were. Be sure to flame me if this has been done to death :rolleyes:

I'm conflicted between Jericho and Bret Hart but if it came down to it I'd have to choose Jericho.

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
1 - Jericho
2 - Christian
3 - Edge (until his career started sucking)

I'm not big on my country's wrestlers though as a whole, we focus too much on in ring training and not enough on how to not bore people to death.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not big on my country's wrestlers though as a whole, we focus too much on in ring training and not enough on how to not bore people to death.
True, Jericho and Christian are the rare exception who are excellent on the mic.

·
Premium Member
13,078 Posts
Just that I'm familiar with, only got WCW Hart growing up.

1. Benoit, screw the circumstances.
2. Jericho
3. Edge
4. Christian

·
Registered
22,723 Posts
Jericho
Christian
Robert Roode
Trish Stratus
Angelina Love

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Edge
Jericho
Christian
Trish
Bret

Those are main ones, many other canadians who have been in wrestling are great such as......Benoit and others.

Canada Day fact- The Rock is a canadian citizen so if he counts as a canadian wrestler, then he's ontop the list

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
No order because I change my mind a lot

Roddy Piper
Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Lance Storm
Chris Benoit
Owen Hart
Edge
Christian
Robert Roode
Jacques Rougeau
Kevin Steen

·
Registered
26 Posts
1. Bret Hart
2. Jericho
3. Edge
4. Trish Stratus
5. Gail Kim
6. Maryse

Natalya is growing on me quite a bit. But I have to see her a bit more in order to rank her among these top 6.

·
Zombo
8,766 Posts
I started watching in the mid-90's, during the Hart's brother vs. brother feud. Bret and Owen drew me in, with respect to the WWF (at the time). However, I quickly became a greater WCW fan and loved what Jericho and Benoit could do. Overall, I would give Jericho props for turning me into a Jerichoholic during his WCW run, and his continued entertainment right up until today.

I wish I watched wrestling when Bret was coming up, because I only caught the last 5-6 years of his WWE career. I don't know if I can put much stock into his time within the shitstorm that was WCW.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Egde
Jericho
Christian
Benoit
Lance storm
Gail kim

·
Registered
3,593 Posts