Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Favorite:

Seth Rollins - Even though he's been stuck with the Authority & his booking hasn't been the best, the guy is a star & has been improving both his mic skills & character recently. When he turns face :mark:

Becky Lynch - Lots of energy, lots of personality. Is legit in the ring & that accent :done

Least Favorite:

Big Show - Why won't he retire already :cry

Cameron - She's garbage :shrug

Reactions: DarkLady
Favourite. Kevin Owens. I have loved the guy since well before his WWE debut, he brings a lot of fresh substance to the product, he is bad ass but can be humourous without even meaning to be.
He proved the doubters wrong and I think he is committed.

Least. Rosa Mendes. The most pointless signing in WWE history ever, complete garbage at anything she has been given in her entire near 9 year WWE run (thank you Michael Hayes). Rosa Mendes redefines the word talentless.

Favourite: Sami Zayn or Kevin Owens

Least: Cena, I was liking him for a while but now after this shit with Owens I've soured on him, soured on him so much that it feels like a sack of lemons have been anally inserted one by one, each one burning more than the last.

Favorite: The Miz. He's been my favorite since 2010. He is arguably the best mic worker in the company (out of active wrestlers), he is underrated in the ring, and is one of the few actual heels left. He got people to cheer for the Big Show.

Least Favorite: I would say Seth Rollins but I wouldn't hate him if he wasn't the champion so I'll go with Roman Reigns. He legit only knows like six moves. 1) Apron Dropkick 2) Suplex 3) Jumping Clothesline 4) Superman Punch 5) Spear 6) Powerbomb

Besides that he just punches and kicks.

I absolutely hate Rusev too.

Favorite Dean Ambrose
Least Favorite Seth Rollins

Favorite is Roman. I like Dean too, but he's not my favorite.

Least favorite is way more difficult to pick because there are so many of them I honestly cannot stand. Trips and Steph, Lesnar and Heyman, Rollins, Owens, The Bellas...the list goes on and on.

Now you know why I'm not watching any longer. I see Roman's stuff and sometimes Dean, that's it.

Favorite: Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins/Cesaro

Cesaro is one of the best wrestlers in THE WORLD!!! This dude finds a way to look like a GOAT even in a freaking tag team. Rollins continues to find a way to make shit smell alright with the way he's being written. Any other guy doing this and I would've stopped watching. Reigns because I gave him a second chance to prove he has something special after the RR at Fastlane, & he has not let me down or disappointed me ONCE since then, not even a little bit.

Least favorite: Rosa Mendes is the worst. Bray Wyatt is an amazing promo, but that's about it (more specifically his character, I don't like. I'm cool with Rotunda). MICHAEL FUCKING COLE! Can't stand that bastard. Everytime I see or hear him I just want to hit him in the throat with a crowbar.

Favorite: Cena, for burying all of your guys favorites
Least favorite: Cena, for burying all my favorites :serious:

j/k

Favorite: Sasha, Bray, Roman
Least favorite: Ziggler

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.