• Winged Eagle

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if there's been a thread on this being that I'm new on here. But I wanted to know your favorite WWF/E heavyweight belt. I'm going with this one, as it's the belt I grew up with, and the belt held by two of my favorites, Michaels & Savage.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
My favorite all time is The Big Gold Belt, but of the one you named definitely the Winged Eagle

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love that belt and have a replica of it.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
This is probably the most frequent thread on the forum, actually.

This is the best belt ever by lightyears, and it will never, ever, ever be topped. And I know this, because every single belt that they've debuted since then has sucked balls.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,720 Posts
I know this may be an unpopular opinion but i think this is the best wwe championship design ever.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is probably the most frequent thread on the forum, actually.

This is the best belt ever by lightyears, and it will never, ever, ever be topped. And I know this, because every single belt that they've debuted since then has sucked balls.
That's my very close second belt.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aside from the Undisputed belt, there isn't any WWE belt that I've liked.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,720 Posts
Absolutely hideous.

Those side RKO snakes might look good on a different belt, but that revolting big lump of mass in the middle is on par with the ugly Divas title.
I chose the rko side plates because its the current look of the belt. However, realistically, its the most expensive belt with all of them diamonds on it.

Imo. This beautiful belt screams prestige. It's underrated.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,502 Posts
Lol we're in agreeance on both the belt & our favorite wrestler.
Yeah, man. The belt just looks so darn prestigious. Then, add in all of the greats who have held it: Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Andre, Flair, Bret, Undertaker, HBK.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts