Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite t-shirt design in WWE history?

For me it is a tie between John Cena's Rise above hate t-shirt, Stone Cold's original Austin 360 shirt and I sorta liked the white CM Punk one.

·
Registered
495 Posts
This beauty. I have a belt display cabinet and this one is on the top shelf with a light shining on it.

I wish WWE would come out with some like this. A ring bed frame with the ropes and everything. I could give my girlfriend a powerbomb.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
this shirt started the revolution

·
Registered
2,148 Posts

The Hulk Hogan fist helmet!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

·
Premium Member
44,377 Posts
Well the best Wrestling merchandise is the classic nWo stuff. Nothing can beat that out. Those shirts, hats, and everything in between are untouchable.

I think my favorite WWE merch product line though would have to be The Undertaker's stuff. Over the years, they've been able to come up with some very creative merch with some creepy imagery associated with Taker. I love it.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the best Wrestling merchandise is the classic nWo stuff. Nothing can beat that out. Those shirts, hats, and everything in between are untouchable.

I think my favorite WWE merch product line though would have to be The Undertaker's stuff. Over the years, they've been able to come up with some very creative merch with some creepy imagery associated with Taker. I love it.
I completely agree! Loved the NWO shirts, it was so badass at the time.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The foam, middle finger, Austin glove things, you'd see arena's filled with those when Austin was still around.

The Rocks old shirts were great, aside from that everything else has already been said, NWO, Austin 3:16, Hardy Boyz ect...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts