Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Orton

Votes: 3 2.4%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a vague idea but there's nothing quite as intoxicating as poll results on Wrestling Forum. If push came to shove who would you choose as your personal favorite wrestler of all time? I don't care if you include ring work, mic skills, the "it" factor, drawing power, "look" or overall package when deciding. Who's your favorite... EVER?

I voted for Hitman. Yes, his recent appearances were underwhelming but he was a fantastic champ in the mid 90's and his 80's/early 90's rise-to-fame matches are still a joy to watch.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
;) ...

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
My all-time favorite will always be The Heart-Break Kid Shawn Michaels.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Edge.

Then Shawn Michaels.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Haha, I wanted to include Hall, Nash, Owen, Mysterio, Edge, Punk, Miz and a few others but I was limited to 20 options! Scott Hall is definitely a force to be reckoned with but I was focusing on WWF/WWE.
well if you were focusing on WWF/WWE then you could have easily excluded Goldberg and Flair and put Edge,Owen,or even RAY

I don't know one person that would think WWF/WWE first when thinking about Goldberg or Flair

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well if you were focusing on WWF/WWE then you could have easily excluded Goldberg and Flair and put Edge,Owen,or even RAY

I don't know one person that would think WWF/WWE first when thinking about Goldberg or Flair
Agreed. I was hasty and already regret the options I posted but I can't do anything about it now. Like it or not, Hardy should be in there too. Andre, Savage, Warrior and Goldberg aren't very viable. Flair still deserves to be in any list though. Even though he's best remembered from WCW, he put an undeniable dent in the WWE.

·
Registered
107 Posts
my vote would go to none other than the great one, followed closely by hbk and jericho

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Mick Foley. He wasn't the greatest wrestler but he was entertaining.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Taker followed so closely by Bret that it would be like Bret humping Taker like the Yeti did to Hogan on that sex tape whoops I mean WCW show.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts