Wrestling Forum banner

Favorite Wrestlemania Stage

3116 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  joeycalz
Pretty much what the title says. What is your favorite stage from past wrestlemanias?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
It's honestly not because it was just last year or that I was there live for it, but I truthfully think last year's Aztec pyramid Tron was simply spectacular. The Wrestlemania X7 skyscraper Titantron was immense, too.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
I loved the whole set up of 24. Being outside with the lights and the pyro etc etc. It just gave the set a more epic feel that usual. I also agree with DesoRow above me here that 26 was awesome. I remember walking into the stadium and my jaw dropped. Then when I got to ringside and sat down in my seat I just couldn't believe the freaking size of the damn thing. Mania 23 looked all sorts of epic and awesome too.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
Alot of amazing set-ups but 26 is the greatest shit ever. It's not up for discussion with me :lmao

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
I was a huge fan of the Wrestlemania 24 stage. Being outside, along with the sheer size of the stage itself and the lighting structure over the ring gave the whole event such an epic feel. The pyro during Flair's entrance for example was awesome. Wrestlemania 26's stage was pretty damn awesome too.

· Registered
267 Posts
Honestly I don't like the elaborate stages...yes, they're cool and all but I like the more simple stages that they've had like WrestleMania XV's stage was amazing it was just a big metal XV it was simple and really looked like a big deal it was sweet. Also WrestleMania 2000's entrance was awesome, the screens the lights all of it was sweet and WrestleMania XIX's stage was pretty sweet too...maybe Im a bit biast on that because it was one of the best Mania's I've seen in a while...Michaels vs Jericho is for sure one of the best Mania matches of all time.

· Leader of #TeamBAE
1,598 Posts
For immense, epic feel: 18, 23, 24, 26 all provided that.

For a more simplistic, yet still great looking design: 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 25

My personal favorites are WM 21, the whole red carpet thing and stage just seemed awesome. Loved the Hollywood theme. 23/24/26 all come in as a close second. Were also forgetting 22 in Chicago, the skyscraper wasn't no slouch either, but a personal favorite of mine was 21. Especially when Kane came out and all the ladders on stage were burning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.