Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am new to the board (well, somewhat new, I have posted a couple of times). I am a big fan of women's wrestling and I am curious to know who some of your favorites are past and present.

If you are not a fan of women's wrestling then I ask that you please refrain from commenting on this thread. I wouldn't go on a thread about something I don't like just to say that I don't like it, and I hope that others will show the same courtesy rather than adding a snarky comment which adds nothing to the discussion. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
trish
lita
alexa
Charlotte

probably the only women ive ever really cared about that have been consistent workers
other than that id say Stephanie and vicki guerrero as authority figures

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Trish is my #1; the biggest (maybe only?) mega-face to come out of WWE's women's division.

After Trish, I would say:

1). Sable (didn't wrestle much, but at the time, she was the biggest women's wrestler in history).
2). Mickie James
3). Lita
4). Chyna
5). The current gals -- Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Alexa, etc.

I also like Torrie Wilson strictly for her sexiness, and I'm starting to grow on Nia Jax (dat entrance music gets me going).

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
For me personally. I really loved and enjoyed the following:

Kaitlyn, I feel she really came on well with things so fast and she had some great potential there. It's kind of a shame that she quite the WWE at this point but I don't blame her, she was poorly used and very unhappy and it showed. She had to do what was right for her but I really liked her. I think she had edge and specially in this era too she was a great woman's wrestler. Her spear was awesome.

Beth Phoenix, again she strikes me as a genuine women's wrestler which I liked. I thought she was great in the ring and specially with Natalya. Another shame she left but again I get it.

Trish, She could hang with the guys. In the ring she was phenomenal and wasn't scared to break a nail, I always admired that and she looks like she could kick most of the guys arses too let alone the womens.

Paige, I know, I know, controversial one at the moment but with that aside this was a girl with passion that had a good wrestling background. I enjoyed seeing her journey and I thought she was great in the WWE during her time, she got a bit more stick than I think deserved to be honest but she was also prematurely praised too that it put her in a difficult position. There was no middle ground for her.

Eve, not the greatest in the ring but I thought she was awsome at playing the heel.

Layla, just because she's fit which is probably not a reason why you wanted talent listed haha.

I also love Sensational Sherri but I don't really know her in ring career that well, I just know she had a very strong in ring career before she was a manager but she was awesome with Dibiase, Shawn, Savage etc.. and she had so much charisma it was unreal.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
I would imagine this is WWE only, so...

Past: Jazz, Luna, Sable, Torrie, Stacy, Trish, Lita, Katie Lea, Melina

Present: Becky, Alicia, Eva Marie, Asuka, Ember, Billie Kay, Sasha, Nikki, Naomi

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
I'll go by definition for wrestlers as you asked rather than include some of my other top past favorites (like Debra for example but she was not a wrestler)

Past: Ivory, Gail Kim, Mickie James, Lita, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Awesome Kong
Current: Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Emma, Charlotte, Asuka

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Past: Lita, Victoria, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix

Present: Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Asuka

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
I started watching WWE in 2009, and Maryse has been my favorite since then. Since she left WWE in 2011, I felt lost. I tried to fill the void with AJ Lee and Sasha Banks, but Charlotte was the one who got closer. I'm glad she's back.

But I also like Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, Sable, Torrie, Jazz, Melina, Emma, Eva, Carmella, Peyton and Daria.

Outside the WWE I like Santana Garrett, Evie, Angelina Love, Candice LeRae, and Scarlett Bordeaux.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Trish Stratus, Madusa, Megumi Kudo, Sable, Chyna, Lita, Luna Vachon, Ivory, Jacqueline, Victoria. Let's just say my favourites are 90's/early 2000 women.

As for Present, I don't really have any favourites but I got the hots for Charlotte and always enjoy seeing her the most out of all the current women in WWE.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,322 Posts
Past: Victoria, Molly Holly, Manami Toyota, Bull Nakano

Present: Asuka, Mickie James, Charlotte, Becky

1 - 20 of 95 Posts