Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,i have NOT seen every one of them,but from what i have seen i liked 1987,1989 and 1992.Although if i have to point just one out i will say the one from WrestleWar 92.It had lots of intensity,brutality,blood and most importantly-showcase of true talent.I consider this match to be the first truly great performance from Austin.He bled pretty much from start to finish,wrestled well and in points carried the whole damn thing.
Which Wargames match is your favorite one and most importantly point out why it is?

· Registered
3,290 Posts
91 and 92 are classics of course.

But I really like the Wargames from 96 and 97. Both matches had great backstory and told a great story during and after it.

Have you seen these two already? If not I highly recommend them to you.

· Registered
4,563 Posts
i haven't seen Wargames but i heard it was good and brutal, alot of people in WWE would like to see them again in WWE especially Jim Ross who really in favor of Wargames. They Should get rid of TLC PPV and bring wargames in

· Registered
4,251 Posts
i haven't seen Wargames but i heard it was good and brutal, alot of people in WWE would like to see them again in WWE especially Jim Ross who really in favor of Wargames. They Should get rid of TLC PPV and bring wargames in
great idea! hell in a cell has run its course really.

· Registered
715 Posts
Wasn't Triple H a really big advocate of Wargames over the last year or so?

To be honest, I'd really like to see a Tower of Doom-esque match done properly, with consistant rules and a non-Russo esque storyline because the whole idea of the Mega Powers taking on an Alliance to end Hulkamania was a great one and seeing 2 men going through the gauntlet against 2 of the biggest stables in the company along with assistance is one which could have been unbelievable if they hadn't booked it in the worst possible way. I could definitely have seen DX taking on the McMahons and their helping hands in a match like this, or even have Cena fighting against "the alliance to end the Cenation" or something similar to that, maybe with Mysterio in tow or something. It could have been a great idea, but I highly doubt we'll see it.

Has there been any plans for a War Games set like Iron Will or Hell In a Cell btw?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.