Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well why not have a thread, we've had one on Kane, Austin, The Rock etc. Although i'm sure there's been one for Taker as well but anyway.

Ok so this was proberly the weirdest of the lot of the videos. First off, just the way he's talking, seems somewhat out of character almost as if he's taking the piss while commentating. The whole "Take his head off, take his head off" had me laughing as well.

BTW Taker should become a color commentator :)

During the days when he was winding down to his Biker gimmick, pwning both Triple H and The Rock/Mankind

Then you have this one, where he almost comes off a little more lighter then he usually does, almost in a tongue in cheek way, but he's obviously trying to get some laughs so I won't say anymore.

Those were just a few small ones but here's some more

I don't know what people thought of the Corporate Ministry, but the moment with the formation of the Corporate Minstry was pretty good.

Hard to choose just one moment from the Ministry of Darkness, so I went with all of them :)

What would be a Taker favourite moments thread without his badass return at JD2000

· Banned
18,342 Posts
When he said to Austin: ''Steve, you're so full of shit that your eyes are turning brown''

· Registered
64 Posts
Great clips!

For a more obscure one, I think it was IYH against HBK before the HIAC match which was a double DQ. I've got this memory of the end of the match when HHH and Chyna come in the ring, then the roster comes down, but there's a point when Taker tombstones HHH, and Hunter just rolls out the ring and sells it like a thumb in the eye and kind of wanders off. Don't know if it's on YT, but it still makes me laugh.

· Registered
39 Posts
The entire Ministy of Darkness run was excellent.

He first title reign when he tombstoned Hogans head on a chair. Caught me by surprise when he won that fight.

The entire Hell in the Cell match with Mick Foley.

His return against the fake undertaker.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
I've only seen taker moments for 10 years so of all those, my faves were his promos on kane after he got buried alive. The Orton segment too was great(when taker blocked orton from leaving the arena with fire walls, thunder bolts ect.)

· Ho!
20,619 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.