Wrestling Forum banner

Favorite Undertaker match?

• Royal Rumble 1994 - Vs. Yokozuna (Casket Match)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • IYH: Buried Alive - Vs. Mankind (Buried Alive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SummerSlam 1997 - Vs. Bret Hart

• IYH: Ground Zero - Vs. Shawn Michaels

• Bad Blood - Vs. Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Royal Rumble 1998 - Vs. Shawn Michaels (Casket Match)

• WrestleMania 14 - vs. Kane

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • King of the Ring 1998 - Vs. Mankind (Hell in a Cell)

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • SummerSlam 1998 vs. Stone Cold

• WrestleMania 17 - vs. Triple H

• RAW - vs. Jeff Hardy (Ladder Match)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • No Mercy 2002 - vs. Brock Lesnar (HIAC)

• WrestleMania 21 - vs. Randy Orton

• No Way Out 2006 - vs. Kurt Angle

• WrestleMania 23 - vs. Batista

• WrestleMania 24 - vs. Edge

• SummerSlam 2008 - vs. Edge (HIAC)

• WrestleMania 25 - vs. HBK

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • WrestleMania 26 - vs. HBK

• Other

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it's between 3 matches: His match with Bret, His match with Shawn at WM25, and the original HIAC. But I'm gonna go with vs. Bret at SummerSlam 1997. That was a great match and it was also at my first PPV so it brings back a lot of memories, it also helped start his feud with Shawn Michaels which brought numerous classics.

Yours??

· Registered
988 Posts
I went with WM 25...honestly one of the best matches I've seen. I was tempted to go with his match with Mankind at KOTR, because of how epic those spots were, but that's more, imo, Mankind's moment than Undertakers. Foley getting thrown off and through a table from the top, and chokeslammed through the cell are still 2 images cemented in my mind, and are truely Iconic moments in WWE.

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went with WM 25...honestly one of the best matches I've seen. I was tempted to go with his match with Mankind at KOTR, because of how epic those spots were, but that's more, imo, Mankind's moment than Undertakers. Foley getting thrown off and through a table from the top, and chokeslammed through the cell are still 2 images cemented in my mind, and are truely Iconic moments in WWE.
If you think seeing it on T.V. was great, I saw it live. Truly epic. It's definitely his best match but I wouldn't call it my favorite.

· Ho!
20,682 Posts
Vs. Edge WM24, such a fun match for me to watch with them being my two favorites and all.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
WrestleMania XXV vs. Shawn Michaels.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell. The best match in WWE history.

· Registered
1,463 Posts
Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 14

Not Takers greatest match but my favourite because of how well the storyline was done, beginning 6 months before Wrestlemania when Kane cost Undertaker a win against Shawn Michaels and continuing on with Kane being shown as an unstopable monster and Undertaker refusing to harm his brother. To make it even better it's one of the very few matches where Undertaker does not look like the dominant wrestler in the ring.

· Registered
5,230 Posts
He's been in many wonderful matches, but for me personally, I can't go past Hell in a Cell vs Foley. That match was just something else, never to be repeated again. It's my favourite wrestling match of all time.

· Registered
993 Posts
Bad Blood - Vs. Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Agreed... Moments with Mankind were brilliant but they weren't really Taker's highlights, rather Foley's...
Wrestlemania 25 for me as well...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.