1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed HHH's run during '02

Maybe because every monday we got hhh as champ

And every thursday it was lesnar or angle on smackdown as champ

But yeah, HHH was a good heel in 2002. And his run with evolution was very entertaining

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
The Era when he wasn't on my screen. :troll

Nah, seriously there was a time when I could stomach him. I thoroughly enjoyed his 2000 run with the McMahon / Helmsley Regime.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Although I hated it back then, I actually miss his Ruthless Aggression run the most. I hated him burying wrestlers back in the day but now I realise it was best for business. He rarely uses his shovel nowadays but when he does I enjoy it. Can't wait until he buries Sting.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
When he came back in 2002 and him in Evolution.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
His Heel Run from both pre through and post Evolution up untill he became a Face again.

No doubt in my mind was this his best run. Arguably the greatest heel of all time.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,365 Posts
For me. My favorite Triple H era was in the Ruthless Aggression era. He was leading a group in Evolution. He was the top heel in the Raw brand. He was that kind of heel that you just wanted to get his ass kicked. He was at the top of the mountain. He went through RVD, Kane, HBK, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash and Goldberg while he was the former or World Heavyweight Champion. At that time he was helping out rookies Randy Orton and Dave Batista in their careers. More like teaching them on what it takes to make it at the top and what it takes to stay at the top. There are many more reasons.

·
Cardiff City FC.. SLAM
532 Posts
1999-2001 by a loooong way. The WWE was generally the best it's ever been in this period and he was pretty important in that. Matches with Cactus Jack, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle and Benoit all showed he could work the ring well too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts