Wrestling Forum banner

Favorite Tag Teams of All Time

6348 Views 111 Replies 94 Participants Last post by  ThatWeirdGuy
I know there's probably been a thread like this around here somewhere, but I decided to make a new one BECAUSE I CAN! Buahaha! :evil:

Anyways, lolz, I just wanted to know what some of your favorite tag teams of all time are.

Now, as you can tell by my sig, didn't start REALLY paying attention to wrestling until early '06 or so therefore I may not be the most knowledgeable of ALL the tag teams in the past. However, I still have my picks. They are as follows:

Rated RKO, Kane/Big Show, The Hardy Boyz, MNM, The Dudleyz, The Brothers of Destruction, Miz/Morrison, and Jerishow.

They are, of course, in no particular order. :D
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Demolition, Doom, and the New Age Outlaws.

· Registered
75 Posts
New Age Outlaws

· Banned
2,174 Posts
kronik- im still not sure why everyone hates these guys

Brothers Of Destruction-the perfect team in almost every way

Kane and big Show- these guys were the last great team in WWE

it is my thoery AS A WORKRATE JUNKIE I MIGHT ADD that Big guys make the best tag teams in wrestling

What is better than an unstoppable force? 2 of them in unison of course

One man can regardless of how big easily be outwitted but two at the same time making up where the other one slacks is just BRUTAL in a good way

The guys above and LOD were examples of that

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Never cared for spot monkey tag teams [Sorry Hardyz, Dudley Boyz, etc]. Love those brutish teams like Legion of Doom and the creative athletic ones like The Rockers. The Hart Foundation also meshed together the brute strength of Neidhart and the speed/finesse of Bret Hart better than any other tag team. Love Edge/Christian as well for their ability to feed off of each other in promos.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.