Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought most of the commercials were lame but the ones i really liked were the Dorito's on where the dude kept giving Dorito's to the dead things and they came back to life. I also loved the Darth Vader one.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
The Dorito's one with the creepy guy sucking on the other guys finger was the most memorable commercial this year for being both disturbing and funny at the same time. We were all so shocked we had to rewind that one.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
The only funny part was the first dudes reaction when he got his finger licked.
yeah, it was shocking to say the least. Not a commercial that would stay funny on multiple viewings but made the biggest first impression.

The KIA epic ride. Aliens, super villains, and worm holes ftw. Oh and Poseidon.
Maybe my least favorite commercial of the night aside from some of the plain jane car commercials and that stupid Coke commercial with the Dragon.

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
I thought the commercials were terrible tonight. :( They have been for the last couple years though.

My favorite, and the only one to even make me break a smile was the one where the black couple are sitting on the bench and the black lady throws something at the black man and he ducks and it hits the hot blonde.

I have no clue what the ad was for so it defeats the purpose but that was my favorite.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The Darth Vader one was awesome. Also, the Doritos one where everything kept coming to life had everybody ROFL too. But yeah, Pepsi, Chevy, Bud and Doritos ruled the roost for the commercials. I wonder how much money they spent on those things? I thought the Eminem Brisk one was a complete dud. It didn't get a reaction at all. The other one for Detroit was pretty cool though.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
He is the one? Does he want kids? Where will be in the future? etc...

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. Ooo. Pepsi Maxx.

Pepsi Maxx was good tonight, the Detroit/Eminem one, Darth Vader were some of better ones.

And I'm pretty sure that was a double's ass in KK's commercial. I doubt she would showcase her ass like that. And truthfully, it looked smaller.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
I didn't really care for that Detroit/Em commercial. It was too long and too unrealistic because I didn't see anyone in that commercial collecting unemployment checks.

·
Premium Member
40,798 Posts
He is the one? Does he want kids? Where will be in the future? etc...

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER. Ooo. Pepsi Maxx.

Pepsi Maxx was good tonight, the Detroit/Eminem one, Darth Vader were some of better ones.

And I'm pretty sure that was a double's ass in KK's commercial. I doubt she would showcase her ass like that. And truthfully, it looked smaller.
Stunt butt for sure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts