Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shane O Mac: Leave the Memories Alone

What's your favorite or most memorable moment when it comes to Shane McMahon? It could be a bump, an angle, or a match.

For me it has to be the Kurt Angle suplex spot at King of the Ring 2001. That night I truly started to respect the guy. Shane O Mac was determined to make that spot work when he could've broken his neck.

One tough son of a bitch.

·
Pissing in the Mainstream
1,678 Posts
Shane O Mac: Leave the Memories Alone

What's your favorite or most memorable moment when it comes to Shane McMahon? It could be a bump, an angle, or a match.

For me it has to be the Kurt Angle suplex spot at King of the Ring 2001. That night I truly started to respect the guy. Shane O Mac was determined to make that spot work when he could've broken his neck.

One tough son of a bitch.
Anytime he wrestled you knew it was going to be an entertaining match. I guess notable matches for me were vs Kurt Angle at KOTR 01 and I cant remember which WM it was but he fought Vince and that was an epic match.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
has to be when he bought WCW for me

but i love a lot of stuff shane has done overall too, aside from that. WM17 match too, amongst others.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
This always. And when Test stuck him on the camera afterwards and held the crane holding the camera up so he was the "last man standing". :dance:dance:dance

When he used to always do the cross over his chest too... I don't know why but I just really loved that. Regardless of religion or not, its a little thing.

·
Registered
434 Posts
The respect/disbelief I had for for him taking those insane belly to belly suplex's from Angle through the stage.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Heel turn in 1998 and SummerSlam 2000.Others include Backlash 2001,King of The Ring 2001.Ladder match from King of the Ring 1999.He was a European Champion and a Hardcore Champion

And his feud with DX in 2006

1 - 16 of 16 Posts