Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing through some of his matches and I thought the 2 I liked most was his street fight matches with Kurt Angle in 2001 and Shawn Michaels in 2006. Thoughts?

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
When he dived off the top of the stage, I think that was Backlash '01 against Big Show? Feel free to correct me..
Also when he did that hardcore spot on Vince diving from one side of the ring to another drop kicking the trash can in Vince's face.

Always liked Shane actually.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Off the top of the stage... It's the only spot he had :lmao... Most his matches have something in common, that exact same thing!

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Shane McMahon was one of the only guys that could get a great match out of Test. lol

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
vs Angle at KOTR

·
Registered
121 Posts
vs Vince at Wrestlemania 17. probably Vince's best match too.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Backlash '01 vs. Big Show and King of the Ring '01 vs. Kurt Angle. I was always a fan of Shane, and still am, because his spots were just incredible.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Vs. Kurt Angle at KOTR 01, That spot where the glass didn't break first time was sickk.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
vs. Angle street fight KOTR, one of my all time favourite matches (not just Shane match)
w/ Team Alliance v. Team WWF at SVS 01 also.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
The KOTR match with Angle. I definitely think the Test match gets lost in the shuffle and it deserves consideration because it was really good for those two.

·
Registered
957 Posts
vs Angle definitely That glass failing to break is one of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Shane vs Kerrang (KOTR)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Classic moment.
Still can't believe they did this kind of stuff back then.

My favorite match with Shane was probably his match against Kurt Angle where he got suplexed through the glass.

Shane was awesome because he took some of the biggest bumps in professional wrestling history.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts