Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the one where they are kept waiting at a Chinese restaurant, and right when they decide to leave and they walk out the door, their name gets called to take a seat. I also like the one where George is faking disability, but the boss finds out but can't fire him. The parking garage is another favorite episode of mine. The Soup Nazi one is a classic. The frogger machine episode, and the red neon sign episode, are good ones. The Dealership is a favorite of mine.

Which episodes are your favorite?

·
Premium Member
43,887 Posts
There are so many, I don't even know where to start.

I will say my all time favorite moment was George's story about the beached whale. It was so goddamn funny and had such a great punchline that my initial reaction to it was stand up and applaud rather than laugh. It was that brilliant.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,056 Posts
The Comeback just because the characterization of George epitomizes his pettiness, it's his episode through and through.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
The Package

·
Currently booking tonight’s card...
2,050 Posts
Loved the whole series, I remember thoroughly enjoying season 5.

Aside from saying that... I forget the name without looking it up, but I always got a kick out of the episode where Kramer and Newman drive the Postal Service truck

·
40,729 Posts
Probably The Marine Biologist. Or The Little Kicks. Anything that focuses on George and Elaine are always my favorite episodes. But really almost the entire run is amazing. Only the very early episodes are bad. Everything else is greatness.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
The one where George's dad finds that Korean woman from the war, then does the car maneuver feel up thing. I cannot get enough of George's parents just yelling at each other.

Another one close to my heart is when Kramer finds the set to the Merv Griffith (?) show and runs a show to no one from there.

The one where Kramer and George's dad end up playing pool in that tiny room.

Really anything with Kramer.

·
Premium Member
3,480 Posts
I love the one where they are kept waiting at a Chinese restaurant, and right when they decide to leave and they walk out the door, their name gets called to take a seat. I also like the one where George is faking disability, but the boss finds out but can't fire him. The parking garage is another favorite episode of mine. The Soup Nazi one is a classic. The frogger machine episode, and the red neon sign episode, are good ones. The Dealership is a favorite of mine.

Which episodes are your favorite?
Season 2 Ep 11 'The Chinese Restaurant'. This is my fav too. The entire episode is in real-time.

·
Banned
413 Posts
some people have the audacity to suggest that curb your enthusiasm is just as good if not better. i love larry david and i love curb, but it's never been that close.

larry is a great character but everyone else is really just there in a supporting role, and while some of them can be funny from time to time it's not like there are any huge standouts.

seinfeld had four main leads who were all hilarious AND a recurring cast of supporting characters who were legendary in their own right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts