Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What segments this year stood out? I was thinking about some of my favorites, and I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed of RAW, and some of Smackdown this year.

-The Miz and Pee Wee interaction

-The Miz and Miz Girl

-David Arquette hosting

-Jack Swagger Trophy presentation

-Cena announces Team WWE for summersla,

-Batista and Cena interactions (fat chick promo)

-The Miz chicken crumbs promo

-Nexus invades, and the Nexus "apology"

-Hornswaggle and Mike Tyson backstage. Tyson tests the barriers of PG by decscribibg very explicit, and gruesome methods of torturing Hornswaggle.

-The Miz cashing MITB

-Daniel Bryan's psuedo-shoot promo's on NXT, and Michael Cole beatdowns

There are mores.

And yours?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
TALK ABOUT BARRETT!
..We are!

MORE!

Miz winning the WWE Championship.....from Randy Orton, no less, tops it for me.

Nexus's debut was fantastic too, but it didn't involve Barrett winning a world title so I can't give it top billing, even though it is the one moment from this year that will be remembered as "iconic".

·
Registered
656 Posts
The Orton/Sheamus segment when Orton said he would RKO his own grandma for the WWE title and then he would RKO Sheamus' aswell just to see the look on her face. I remember most people on here thought it was cringe-worthy, but I loved it.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Orton/Sheamus segment when Orton said he would RKO his own grandma for the WWE title and then he would RKO Sheamus' aswell just to see the look on her face. I remember most people on here thought it was cringe-worthy, but I loved it.

I dunno how to post youtube vids directly. But talk about cringe-worthy, lol.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
There are a lot but i'll mention one of my favorites that is rarely mentioned here, it's when The Miz gave a pep talk to Daniel Bryan backstage before Bryan's match against Skip Sheffield/William Regal (I can't remember) on NXT, it was a great segment and Miz cut this amazing promo to Bryan, shooting some tough love and genuinely wanted Bryan to break his losing streak, it's a shame i cannot find the clip on youtube.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are a lot but i'll mention one of my favorites that is rarely mentioned here, it's when The Miz gave a pep talk to Daniel Bryan backstage before Bryan's match against Skip Sheffield/William Regal (I can't remember) on NXT, it was a great segment and Miz cut this amazing promo to Bryan, shooting some tough love and genuinely wanted Bryan to break his losing streak, it's a shame i cannot find the clip on youtube.

Would this be what you're referring to?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts

Would this be what you're referring to?
Yes, that's it, well, judging from the title and the video picture i think that's it. :p

The video isn't available in my country. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.