• Christian

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • The Rock

Votes: 62 73.8%
  • Booker T

Votes: 4 4.8%

Favorite return of 2011

2247 Views 30 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  daryl74
After yet another return tonight, I'd like to see what you guys think is the best return so far this year. I'm pretty sure you guys will pick the Great one's return, but I still want to see how the other returns fair.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
The Rock because of the epic promo, followed by Triple H and Diesel.

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
The Rock, it was such a refreshing sight to see him back in that very ring once more. I’ve felt like an old WWF mark again with him just going crazy on the microphone and showing the entire bland roster how to be a true star.

Honorable mention goes to Booker Fucking T!, the best commentator right now in the WWE.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
personally i would have to go with diesel.
i was never much of a rock fan but he's a close second.
the undertaker came back for the 50th time.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Christian's the only one I care about, but the return itself sucked because Vince McMahon hates him and couldn't give him a decent moment, so I don't know.

I guess I should say Undertaker's, given that, but Triple H embarassed him.

· Fear Me!
3,463 Posts
Trish Stratus.

No, hands down it was the Rock. His return was 7 years in the making. The Undertaker is second, only because I'm a huge Undertaker fan, followed by HHH.

· Banned
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Christian's the only one I care about, but the return itself sucked because Vince McMahon hates him and couldn't give him a decent moment, so I don't know.

I guess I should say Undertaker's, given that, but Triple H embarassed him.
Dude Vince let our boy kick the guy who's headlining wrestlemania's ass.. what more could the peeps ask for?

· Registered
4,724 Posts
If anyone votes Triple H they should get punched in the face.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.