Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your all-time favorite Raw Moment? I thin mine would have to be when Stone Cold sprayed the "beer" onto Vince and everyone. Another one that was my favorite, was the tribute to Owen & eddie shows. Very very touching.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Bischoff named RAW GM.

Never saw it coming and never could have.

I wasn't even a big fan of EB, but I just thought it was awesome to see him in WWE.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Bischoff named RAW GM.

Never saw it coming and never could have.

I wasn't even a big fan of EB, but I just thought it was awesome to see him in WWE.
Agreed. This or Bret returning on January 4th.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Vince McMahon making Trish bark like a dog.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Bret returning was awesome, and the reason I put EB above that is I knew Bret was back ... no idea EB had any kind of agreement with Vince.

EB's RAW debut was pure shock.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
The Rock's concert or his promo in toronto totally owned the crowd both times

·
Registered
293 Posts
Cant choose a complete top one but the first ones that come to mind are
1. shane mcmahon buying wcw under vince's nose
2. eric bischoff appearing on raw. particularly when he showed up during booker t's interview. Booker t's face when he saw EB was priceless!!
3. hbk returning as part of the nwo. Wasnt into all the IWC stuff back then so this caught me by complete surpirse
4. dont know how many will agree with me here but hbk's SCM to shelton when he jumped off the top rope was sick!!!

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Does it have to be 1?

Rock throwing Austin over the bridge, maybe because it's one of my earliest memories.
Austin with the Monster Truck.
Kurt Angle with the milk van, boy that had me in stitches.
Everything DX from 2006.

And last but not least.....

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Undertaker abducting Stephanie McMahon and trying to marry her, matter of the fact. That whole Storyline before it turned into the Corporate Ministry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts