Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm absolutely bored, I thought I'd see what everyone favorite pizza topping is, I only recently started eating them and pepperoni is my fave, cant get enough of the spicy sausage ;) :lmao

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
If it's just one topping then I have to say pepperoni. Lately though I've been ordering double spinach along with pepperoni.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Fuck toppings. It's all about making the right sauce, using the right wood burning oven, and knowing how to make the dough the right way. Toppings are just their to hide it and to me make it taste even worse if the pizza is no good. Now if you were to put shrimp on it then I can't really say anything bad because that's more of a gourmet pizza then. I can't stand pepperoni, peppers, or meatballs and onions on my pizza.

I think those bbq pizzas with chicken and shit on it are pretty good though. Same goes with a buffalo chicken pizza with some blue cheese in it.

·
Premium Member
43,674 Posts
Meat...just meat.

Bacon, Sausage, Canadian Bacon, Ham, BBQ Chicken, etc. If an animal was killed for the sake of Pizza, chances are I will enjoy it very much.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Pepperoni. Im pretty bare bones when it comes to toppings on basically anything...hell the only thing i ever put on burgers is cheese. Sometimes, i'll go straight patty with nothing whatsoever on it. For pizza, about the only topping other than pepperoni that im ok with is bacon.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts