Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we already known, wrestling uses fictional resources to not cut storyline. In a few words: It uses kayfabe.

There are as some memorable and as too bittersweet.

Let's talk about our favorite out of kayfabe moments and tell why did they remark our passion for wrestling.

My fav one is on WrestleMania XXVI, when after an entertaining HIAC Undertaker, Triple H and HBK celebrated their teamwork as storyline partners and taken into a great ending. It was splendid.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Shawn Michaels holding on to ric flairs head after he pinned him in his retirement match that was a sad bittersweet moment because he was his hero growing up Shawn was a flair mark growing up

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
There's been tons of funny videos over the years of heels and faces laughing and dicking around together after the show went off the air. Austin and Rock did a bunch. The Undertaker-Rooni attempt. Vince's birthday roasting after Summerslam 03.

There's a funny one talked about on Austin's show with the Undertaker of an overseas show back in the 97-98 era where Austin flaps his arms like a chicken trying to get Undertaker to crack. He gets a solid smile out of him when Taker was known for always keeping it together.

It just reminds you at the end of the day that these guy's main attempt is to entertain the crowd and put on a show

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
The Shockmaster, I will forever love Davey Boy and Booker for this segment.
This wins the argument, hands down. I still want to know who thought a Stormtrooper helmet covered in glitter was a good idea.

Reactions: somerandomfan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts