1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.) Vince gets his head shaved WM 23

2.) Austin/Rock/Hogan all in the same ring WM 30

1.) Miss Elizabeth reunites with Savage WM 7

My only problem with #2 is the order it should have been Hogan then Rock then Austin. I mean Rock and Hogan had history and Rock is a bit more relevant wrestling wise so it would have made more sense. Which is a real shame considering Hogan was the host, Rock had just main evented the WM prior and is a big hollywood star yet Austin got the biggest pop

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
1) Owen Hart stands at the ramp after Bret wins the title from Yoko and says what does that make me ? Gives me chills to this day
2)Macho and Elizabeth reuniting at WM7
3)Eddie hugging Benoit at WMXX

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
3.) Vince gets his head shaved WM 23

2.) Austin/Rock/Hogan all in the same ring WM 30

1.) Miss Elizabeth reunites with Savage WM 7

My only problem with #2 is the order it should have been Hogan then Rock then Austin. I mean Rock and Hogan had history and Rock is a bit more relevant wrestling wise so it would have made more sense. Which is a real shame considering Hogan was the host, Rock had just main evented the WM prior and is a big hollywood star yet Austin got the biggest pop
The order was actually right. 80's Hogan, 90's Austin, 00's Rock. And I agree, Austin had the biggest pop.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Sable's debut at 12

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Rock/Hogan/SCSA WM 30 Opening segment

Taker/HBK/HHH walking out together & hugging after the match WM 28

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Hogan, Austin, Rock -- easily best segment I have seen. Loved seeing the three GOATs in the ring together.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
1. Savage and Elizabeth reuniting at WM 7.

2. Bret being lifted on other wrestlers shoulders after winning WWF title, then Owen appearing on ramp, wm 10.

3. Andre choking Bob Uecke during interview at WM4.

4. Austin, Hogan and Rock WM 30.

5. Bobby Heenan returning for commentary at WM 17 for the battle royale.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Austin/Rock/Hogan at Mania 30

I've always liked Vince coming out at Mania XX and the reaction he got, say what you want about the way creative is at the moment and how he is making a lot of mistakes but without him we wouldn't any of it

Savage and Liz reuniting is a great moment as well

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
The Mount Rushmore (at least 3 of em anyway) of the WWE in the same ring together.

The first ever meeting between two of the WWE's biggest rebels in Piper's Pit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.