Wrestling Forum banner

Favorite Match Type?

471 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Burzo
For me it has to be TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS!OH MY!TLC is my favorite match type!Because there are ladders and tables which are two of my favorite match types or weapons.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Crowley's Minion
1,222 Posts
Any kind of Battle Royal or the Royal Rumble match. MITB Ladder Match goes down well aswell, always find myself watching MITB ladder matches and Royal Rumble/Battle Royal matches on Youtube.

· Registered
63 Posts
I like the Early Hell in the Cell, because of all the cool spots that could be done with a steel cell, and we got some awesome early Hell in the Cell matches with Taker vs HBK, Taker vs Foley, and HHH vs Foley. But my favourite current match has to be TLC, because of the weapons involved.

· Registered
389 Posts
It was Hell In A Cell or the Elimination Chamber, but obviously they can't bleed or make the matches truly brutal.

TLC, again, is a great match, but they don't feel as brutal nowadays.

I used to love the old Hardcore matches, where they could use any weapon and go anywhere, they were so creative and hilarious.

I remember a steam room match with Mankind and the Big Show, that was brutal. Legit glass cuts.

MITB at Wrestlemania was special.

· Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
8,442 Posts
Any one-fall-to-the-finish matches involving four or more guys. They're fast-paced, they're unpredictable, they open up a world of spots, and they incite suspense with all the near-falls.

· A Genetic Jackhammer
1,082 Posts
Royal Rumble or the early matches of Hell in a Cell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.