Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Nigel fucking Aries' couch at Rising Above knocking him outside the ring. no clip on youtube, sorry. seek out the match on here, it's ***** for sure.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Western Lariat without a doubt. I think is the style of Hansen, what is completely different than the other, but JBL did it very close.

For regulars Lariats, Kojima.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Nigel fucking Aries' couch at Rising Above knocking him outside the ring. no clip on youtube, sorry. seek out the match on here, it's ***** for sure.
agree completely with this. Aries flipping to the outside made me jump out of my seat. Also the one Nigel did to kill Aries at the end was vicious.

·
Ramble On
11,084 Posts
Nigel had some awesome ones, funnily enough I thought his Jawbreaker Lariat often looked the weakest even though it was his finisher.

JBL honestly had some good looking lariats, even though WWE refuse to call it a lariat for whatever reason.

Morishima has an amazing lariat, probably the best in the buisness.

Hansen and Kobashi aswell obviously.

Also that discuss lariat AJ used to do was sick.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Nigel's one to Aries that sent him to the outside came to mind straight away.

Also, in the KENTA vs Morishima match, KENTA hits Takeshi with a sick Discus Lariat and later Morishima just about decapitates KENTA with a suprise lariat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOeLClB-kM

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Snitsky eliminating London from the Royal Rumble witha Lariat was also cool.

Causing London to do a SSP from the apron to the floor.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Stan's

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nigel had some awesome ones, funnily enough I thought his Jawbreaker Lariat often looked the weakest even though it was his finisher.

JBL honestly had some good looking lariats, even though WWE refuse to call it a lariat for whatever reason.

Morishima has an amazing lariat, probably the best in the buisness.

Hansen and Kobashi aswell obviously.

Also that discuss lariat AJ used to do was sick.
Yeah, JBL's lariats were crazy.It's like he was throwing his arm at his opponents.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Nigel's one to Aries that sent him to the outside came to mind straight away.

Also, in the KENTA vs Morishima match, KENTA hits Takeshi with a sick Discus Lariat and later Morishima just about decapitates KENTA with a suprise lariat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOeLClB-kM

KENTA earned that Lariat during that match, lol. He was beating Morishima's ass for a while.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Any Lariat from Hansen, Kojima , or Shuji Kondo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts