Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Madison Rayne is far and away my favorite part of the Knockouts division. I just think that she puts so much into her character. She's one of the few heels who can actually get the crowd to boo. Unfortunately, I'm a little afraid of where her current angle seems to be leading.

As for my least favorite KO, I'm really not sure. I don't actively dislike any of them. I guess that ODB and Winter are probably my least favorite.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Tara has been my favourite for a long time, but I'm really digging Brooke Tessmacher too. I think she could become the face of the knockouts down the line.

Not necessarily my least favourite but I don't know why people go so crazy for Velvet Sky.

·
Registered
170 Posts
ODB is the best knockout in TNA she is the the stone cold of womans wrestling

worst is gal kim--- saw her live and she told me to :cuss: myself when I asked her "hey gal after years of not being in TNA only to come back and a week later be champ don't you think that devaules the other's who have been here for the long run?"

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,764 Posts
Best: Madison Rayne

Worst: Velvet Sky

worst is gal kim--- saw her live and she told me to :cuss: myself when I asked her "hey gal after years of not being in TNA only to come back and a week later be champ don't you think that devaules the other's who have been here for the long run?"
Correction...

Best: Madison Rayne and Gail Kim

Worst: Velvet Sky

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Favorite is Winter. Loved her as Katie Lea and I'm still a big fan of her as Winter, even if she's never on TV.

Least favorite is probably Angelina. Just not a fan.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Mickie. She can wrestle and look good while doing it. She's also pretty damn convincing at times, imo. Least fave, hmmm maybe ODB, not sure tbh.

Reactions: Medo

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
If I had to say, I would go with:

Favourites
1) Mickie James
2) Velvet Sky
3) Ms. Tessmacher

Least Favourite
1) Gail Kim
2) ODB
3) Madison Rayne (Although she's starting to get better)

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Mickie James is the greatest knockout of all time!

My least favorite is probably Tessmacher, she is nice eye candy though.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Favorite: Mickie
Least: ODB

Reactions: Medo

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,417 Posts
Favorite: Angelina Love - Really don't get tha hate for her

Least Favorite: Gail Kim - But only because she's so overexposed right now. I didn't mind her in the past.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Favorite: WINTER:mark:

Least Favorite: Rosita

Reactions: Brye

·
Registered
639 Posts
My favorite KO in terms of looks is the one you see in my icon.In terms of wrestling, Sarita.Least favorite is Velvet Sky.Worst female wrestler on the roster and the most overrated in looks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts