• El Generico

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Dragon Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Quackenbush

Votes: 3 4.8%

Favorite High Flyer of All Time

1380 Views 37 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Minijinx
Simple little poll. An Argument could be made for anyone of these men as to being the greatest and or most influential high flying pro wrestler of all. What I would like to know is who is your favorite and perhaps why?

My answer would change depending on when exactly you'd ask me. But as of right now I honestly find myself enjoying El Blazer alot. I just finished watching a bunch of the 07 Michinoku Mask Leauge and found myself watching alot of Yoshistune/Blazer/AHII matches ever since. I'm also a big fan of Sasuke and PAC and honestly a whole lot of the men on this list. I only had twenty spots knowing there would be many I missed. So tell me, who is your favorite?
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Banned
1,090 Posts
Strictly high-flyer: Blitzkrieg

Jushin Liger is so much more than a high-flyer for me, he's my number 3 best technical wrestler after Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Rey Misterio Jr. has my vote easily, the shit he did in AAA alone puts him above everybody in my book. His matches with Juvy, Psicosis and various tags are legendary.

EDIT:
Where the hell is the other option, you're missing guys like Dorada, Sombra, Darkness Dragon, Juvy and Psicosis I.

· Registered
5,062 Posts
All-Time: Rey Mysterio & Jeff Hardy

Current: Low-Ki

· Registered
588 Posts
All-time: Rey Mysterio Jr. during childhood, PAC for being a part of getting me back into rasslin

Current: AR Fox, Samuray Del Sol

· Registered
127 Posts
I put Paul London. I've been watching a lot of AR Fox lately though, and the awesomeness of Generico, Eddie and Liger don't even need to be mentioned.

But honestly, two people voted Jeff Hardy? :shaq

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.