Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all this speculation and hot rumors of Cena supposedly turning heel and how there are many that would love to see that, I was wondering:

what are some of your favorite heel turns?

My favorites were Batista's, Lita's, and Eddie Guerrero's.

While Eddie was great at playing face or heel, the other two were getting stale as faces, and would do a wonderful job playing the bad guys.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Its got to be Hogan joining the NWO c'mon, its the greatest heel turn in the history of pro wrestling.

I remember watching it as a little kid and crying haha. Remember it well.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Austin at WM 17 Anyone??

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,058 Posts
My picks would be:

- Batista on Rey
- Jericho on HBK
- Bret Hart on the american fans
- Stone Cold at Mania 17
- Eddie on Rey

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
stone colds was probably the greatest shocker at that time. But chris jericho's heel turns on both the rock and shawn michaels was intense especially on shawn michaels.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Really when you look back over the years Hogans Bash at the Beach turn was big. It was the changing of a legend... a shock to how we looked at wrestling, and a drastic change in the face that head been at the head of wrestling for 15 years. Shawn turning was big as well, since that was during my early years as a fan and I was always a Rocker fan. I hated HBK he started to lose matches for them due to being arrogant and flirting with/talking with women and not paying attention to his matches. And to round out a top three for me I think Stephanie turning during the Vince vs. HHH match was exciting and a big shocker.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My personal favourite was Punk's last Summer. The second that he cashed his Money in the Bank shot in on Jeff you could sense a heel turn coming. It was very well written and played out by both Punk and Hardy.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Shawn Michaels turns on Marty Jannetty
CM Punks heel turn in 2009
Chris Jericho's heel turn in 2008
Hogan at Bash at the Beach

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
I can't believe nobody has mentioned one of the greatest turns in wrestling history: The Rock at Survivor Series 1998 and the best part was The Rock was justified in doing such!

- Vic

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Batista on Rey

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MAH FRIEND!" Then Batista smashes Rey.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts