Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
Wait do you literally mean Halloween custom, or did you mean Halloween Costume?

My favorite Halloween custom would be not opening my door for little kids, and selfishly eating the candy that should have been theirs. (kidding of course)

·
Registered
275 Posts
custom or costume?
I'm in the UK so didn't grow up trick or treating etc. I do like dressing up though. This year a big group of us are doing an Alice in Wonderland themed night out and I'm going as the queen of hearts. Last year I was a dark fairy which is one of the easiest to do but possibly still my favourite. Coming up with the costumes is definitely the fun part :)

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
My favorite Halloween custom would be not opening my door for little kids, and selfishly eating the candy that should have been theirs. (kidding of course)
This... except I am in no way kidding. Fuck all the little beggers. I hate Halloween, its just teaching kids that if they dress up and knock on people's doors, someone will give them something.

October 31st is just another day for me. No costume, no opening the door for all the annoying kids on the street that would sooner spit on you every other day of the year... nothing.

·
40,669 Posts
This... except I am in no way kidding. Fuck all the little beggers. I hate Halloween, its just teaching kids that if they dress up and knock on people's doors, someone will give them something.

October 31st is just another day for me. No costume, no opening the door for all the annoying kids on the street that would sooner spit on you every other day of the year... nothing.
:lmao

Is that really what it teaches though? No, no it's not.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I always dress up at Halloween, I love it! Last year I was Alex De Large from A Clockwork Orange. I think that's been my all time favourite costume so far.

This year I'm gonna be a female version of Freddy Krueger:

I'm excited just to wear the blade glove thing. Lol.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Me and my friends are buying Nexus clothes, going up as a group to little kids on the street (I am sure we can find some ten year old kid in a Cena shirt, bound ot be one around) and circle him looking at him like we are going to beat him up and have him run home screaming. :lmao we aren't going to lay a finger on him cause we don't want cops and shit but it would be funny.

·
40,669 Posts
I always dress up at Halloween, I love it! Last year I was Alex De Large from A Clockwork Orange. I think that's been my all time favourite costume so far.

This year I'm gonna be a female version of Freddy Krueger:

I'm excited just to wear the blade glove thing. Lol.
I love how the female version of anything is always also part stripper/whore.

It's great.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
hallooween should be the opposite now that' i'am older, the kids should bring the candy to me and not the other way around

1 - 18 of 18 Posts