Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I'm a fan of Wendy's as well.

Two local places.... Runza and Amigo's (Mexican) are the bomb.

Sadly I enjoy McDonald's breakfast. I'm kind of ashamed.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The local kebab shop up the road from me. Their doner meat ain't too shabby but their burgers are top notch (for quick, convenient food).

You eat, feel disgusted with yourself and sleep for 12 hours.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
subway? really? :hmmm:

·
No Kings
422 Posts
I'm a fan of Wendy's as well.

Two local places.... Runza and Amigo's (Mexican) are the bomb.

Sadly I enjoy McDonald's breakfast. I'm kind of ashamed.
I generally find fast food breakfast to be superior to lunch, especially in the case of McDonalds. It's cool that they now have some breakfast available items after midnight (though not having biscuit sandwiches until 4 is stupid, at least where I am).

Taco Bell is probably my favorite fast food place. But like all other restaurants of its kind it's actually really gross but just tastes so good. :(

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
The local kebab shop up the road from me. Their doner meat ain't too shabby but their burgers are top notch (for quick, convenient food).

You eat, feel disgusted with yourself and sleep for 12 hours.
Doner...

Have you ever been to Germany? The Doner there is top notch. :agree:

Here, in the States, I'd say it's a tie between Jerry's subs(their Cheesesteak is the best in my area- Philly's steaks are still very much better) and Chipotle Mexican Grill.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
The new egg white mcmuffins at mcdonalds are good....their yogurt parfaits are great....yogurt is amazing

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
The new egg white mcmuffins at mcdonalds are good....their yogurt parfaits are great....yogurt is amazing
Their Pumpkin Latte isn't bad, either. Definitely not Starbucks, but for the price gap it isn't bad.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Arbys is probably my favorite, roast beef and those curly fries are amazing. Taco Bell is great too.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I just don't get all this love for Taco Bell. I always get sick like an hour after. Only thing I like from there is the cheesy gordita crunch and they rarely. Fuck now Im hungry.

Their Pumpkin Latte isn't bad, either. Definitely not Starbucks, but for the price gap it isn't bad.

I'm such a :mark: for all thing pumpkin flavored. Their Pumpkin latte at McDonalds might be as good as Starbucks. I try and make my own coffee but I work next to a McDonalds so I usually get coffee there for $1.

Did not know you were from So Carolina. Are you a Cock or a Tiger?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I rarely eat fast food anymore (I eat like shit on the weekends but it's home cooked and fresh shit :durant3), but I really like Arby's, Taco Bell, and some of the smaller local places in Vegas.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.