Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mine's got to be Carl's Jr. I like Mcdonalds too, but outside of the Angus Burger and Bug Mac i think other places have better burgers, no one's got better fries though.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
Mc donalds i cant help it

When i'm at work it's the easiest thing to buy. I like to go sit down by the river on my lunch break and mc donalds is just accross the road. Plus i allready know what i want and the price so it's more convenient for me

When I go to the pub. It's the only place still open at night when i walk home. I like getting a feed for the walk home

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
McDonalds is the cheapest, which gives it an advantage, but Subway is my favourite.

Btw, were getting Taco Bell joints over here soon, what are they like, is it something I should be anticipating?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
My favorite would probably be Wendys or Popeyes but I never eat fast food as it will make you sick and gain weight or never be able to maintain the proper shape and happiness as a human being.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Hard for me to pick just one tbh. I like McDonalds for their prices, as well as Wendys. Both have great value menus.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sonic, or Checkers. Checkers has some delicious Cajun style fries.

Btw, were getting Taco Bell joints over here soon, what are they like, is it something I should be anticipating?
I actually like Bell a lot. Yes you should be excited if you like pseudo Mexican food.

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts
Hard for me to pick just one tbh. I like McDonalds for their prices, as well as Wendys. Both have great value menus.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sonic, or Checkers. Checkers has some delicious Cajun style fries.

I actually like Bell a lot. Yes you should be excited if you like pseudo Mexican food.
Same. It's most my favorite for sure.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fuck Sonic, I've worked for sonic for 4 years, and this year being my last. I quit because they don't know how to treat employee's and will fire anyone if you try to call corporate. I called corporate 2 times after I quit on them since I had nothing to lose, Plus they serve you expire food sometimes like tator tots and fries because they dont want to waste money by throwing it out.

·
Premium Member
13,079 Posts
Wing Stop count? Might not be fast enough since it's made fresh food.

In and Out Burger then. Though I did love Culver's living in the midwest :hmm:

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Definitely not McDonalds, that shit has more calories than anything.

Probably Hungry Jacks, which is Burger King. That has low calories and the burgers are superb.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Popeyes is food fit for a king.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts