Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously since she's Champ and automatic awesome who else do you see with the most potential on the NXT roster? My choice would be Bailey. She plays her gimmick perfectly and i think the crowd will warm up to her quick when she makes the main roster. Who do you see getting called up soon and who do you want to see more of in the ring

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Paige isn't even my favourite... I'd take Emma being on the main roster first tbh, all of the NXT divas are superior to any diva on the main roster not named AJ Lee though.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
Emmalution.

Reactions: TN Punk and Bonaire

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Emma of course, she's just awesome and unique. I can see her be one of the major divas for next years. She's just soooooooooo entertaining, you have to root for her. After, I think most of them could be great ( except for Charlotte and Sasha Banks, see nothing in them, not incredible on the ring, on the mic, not incredible beauty and they are bland but for those reasons, they could have a bright future in the WWE... )

·
Registered
274 Posts
First of all, Paige is overrated, so many Divas are better than her.

Said this, the best diva of NXT and future Champion of WWE is not other than Bayley. Is a great wrestler with a great mic who make her gimmick perfectly. Perfect wrestler, not like the 90% of the DIVA's current roster.

Hi Bayley :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
My favourite is Bayley. For me, Paige has been stagnant lately, the rest of the NXT girls seem to be getting better and better each week while she's staying on the same level.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'd take Bayley and Emma over Paige anyday. Paige is really overrated. I think Emma and Bayley play their characters to perfection.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Tie between Emma and Alexa Bliss. <3

While Paige does have a lot of promise and could certainly be a great cornerstone of the division for the future, I've never really been a fan of hers and actually found her to be really overhyped online.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
Paige is really directionless atm. Doesn't have a clear feud or rival. Just there. holding the title. They seem to focusing on the other divas more atm. I liked her best during her Anti Diva days with Sofia Cortez.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Summer Rae.

Everyone else I don't really care that much about. Emma seems good, though.

I honestly don't care about Bayley.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Emma and Bayley for me too. Just glad that there are at the very least 3 future divas that could really help launch that division. AJ can't carry it forever.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Emma all damn day. Yes over Paige.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts