Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bit by the nostalgia bug and I hit up E-Bay and bought myself a complete Modulo& a complete Multi-Bot from the original Masters of the Universe toyline. I thought I could use them as desk ornaments at my new job and I got them for relatively cheap in good condition.

The He-Man Toyline was probably my favorite toyline as a kid, and Modulok & Multi-Bot to me were the must haves of the collection, on par with He-Man & Skeletor to me.

The packages haven't come yet, but I have so many fond memories of playing with those toys. I can't even put into words how much I loved those toys, so here are their commercials to highlight why they stood out so much.

And yes, the parts for Multi-Bot and Modulock could be combined together, hence my reason for wanting both.

So basically the point of this thread is what was your favorite childhood toy? This is my answer, no doubt.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I used to have quite a few Buzz Lightyears as a kid. I still have them, actually.

I was also an avid collector of anything Hot Wheels-related. Cars, tracks, games, you name it. I still have them all somewhere.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Wiffle Ball and Nerf Footballs made up a good portion of my childhood when outside. On days I was stuck inside, I used to buy for about a dollar at the local general stores these buckets of army men, complete with maps and have huge wars.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Probably my GI JOES most specificly SNAKE-EYES. I had almost every Joe they ever made (i still have like 100 of 'em)but Snake was always my man.
Close second would have to be muther fuckin' VOLTRON! " Form Blazing Sword! " I've actually got 2 complete Voltrons still. #superdork

·
The Sundance Kid
18,630 Posts
TMNT action figures
GI Joe action figures

These were about the same size so I always had a crossover war going on between the GI Joes, TMNT, and the TMNT villains.

Also HOT WHEELS. I didn't really use the tracks much I just loved to crash them into each other.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,038 Posts
-Train Sets

-Rubix Cube

-Connect 4

-Tonka Trucks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey I remember Stretch Armstrong lol. I had the karate version I think. But My favorite toys for my childhood was the Batman/Batman Return toys. The action figures and cars of those movies, really was a sucker for those.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey I remember Stretch Armstrong lol. I had the karate version I think. But My favorite toys for my childhood was the Batman/Batman Return toys. The action figures and cars of those movies, really was a sucker for those.
Those were some kickass toys. I'm old so I actually had the Mego Batman with the cloth suit and the removeable mask. Batman is the only thing i still collect. I've got tons of Batman shit toys, comics, legos, tshirts, books, posters ect. Like i said before i'm a total super dork.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
GI JOE: A Real American Hero action-figures

Captain Planet action-figures

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action-figures

Star Wars action-figures

Jurassic Park action-figures (toyline based on movies)

3 Biker Mice from Mars action-figures

Swamp Thing action-figures

X-Men action-figures

Hot Wheels/Matchbox

Batman action-figures

Toxic Crusaders action-figures

Legos/KNEX

Hook action-figures (toyline based on movie)

T2: Judgement Day action-figures (toyline based on movie)

Karate Fighters

Those are the toy lines that I collected and played with as a kid during the early to mid '90s. But everything changed when WWE hooked up with Jakks Pacific and started selling the "Bone Crunching Action" wrestling figures and later switched to the Titan Tron Live (TTL) style action figures.... once the BCA figures started coming out, I played with no other toys... only those.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Those were some kickass toys. I'm old so I actually had the Mego Batman with the cloth suit and the removeable mask. Batman is the only thing i still collect. I've got tons of Batman shit toys, comics, legos, tshirts, books, posters ect. Like i said before i'm a total super dork.
That's awesome. I think I had the figure you are talking about also, the removable cowl, gloves and i think boots also. I also remember the Batman Returns cereal. I mean the things I remembered as a 5 year old is just ridiculous. I still managed to keep some of these toys until my teenage years. So yea. They were awesome no doubt.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
My favorite toys were Power Rangers action figures, WWF action figures (including the ring), DBZ action figures, and a stuffed Gorilla that my father gave my mother when I was born.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts