Blue Aftershock + redbull = Green Diesel
Red Aftershock with a dash of white lemonade = tastes like cinnamon sweets
Jagerbombs

:) Whats yours?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Modelo beer. Wine.

Don't like hard stuff, makes me feel especially shitty the next morning.

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
Any beer besides dark. Hate dark beer. No racist.

I drink a lot of rum mixed with canada dry or coke

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
For me, it's all about ciders, dark beers, and Kosher wines. :homer

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Beer:
Budweiser
Rickards White
Blackhorse (Newfoundland Beer)

Liquor:
Jack Daniels
Captain Morgans 100 Proof
Screech

Truthfully, I'll drink the bejesus out of damn near anything.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
1. Good ol' Jack Daniels with Coke or just JD on the rocks.
2. Long island iced tea
3. Baileys Irish Cream :side: :side:

Enjoy almost any good draught beer too.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
I've been collecting single malt whisky for years. Living in the States, selection isn't all that great, so I order online twice a year via The Whisky Exchange: https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/ Right now my favorite distilleries are:

Knockando - This is a really underrated distillery. It's usually seen as a middle of the road Speyside, but a couple of the expressions I've had have been truly outstanding.

Laphroaig - I'm a huge fan of the Islay style of whiskies, and Laphroaig is right at the top of my list. Maybe less sophisticated than a few others, never less intense.

I drink whisky as a hobby and not to get drunk. If I want to get drunk, I'll usually drink some bottom shelf tequila or a couple 40s. I don't drink mixed drinks and don't plan on starting anytime soon.

I very rarely drink beer, but favorites in the past have been Dos Equis Amber and the standard Leinenkugel's. I won't drink light beer. I haven't gotten into craft beer yet but may do so in the future.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,752 Posts
I prefer darker beers like porters and stouts.

My current favorite is Blank Slate FUME Cherrywood Porter. I can't get it very often as it is only brewed locally in small batches, and is only available on tap at a few places at a time. They also make an Opera Cream Stout that is incredible. I've only tried one beer of theirs that I didn't care for, but I normally don't like IPA's anyway.

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
Smirnoff Ice. :mj2

Urban dictionary: Giant bitch drink. Everyone makes fun of those who drink it, but it sure does disappear fast when someone brings it to a party.

·
Midcard Minivan
6,721 Posts
Jack Daniels/Jack and Cherry Coke.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Sunkist (weird thing i tried one night and I really enjoyed it).
Citrus Vodka/Sprite.

Smirnoff Ice. :mj2

Urban dictionary: Giant bitch drink. Everyone makes fun of those who drink it, but it sure does disappear fast when someone brings it to a party.
Right there with you, Watermelon and Grape :thecause

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Beer...
Coors Light
Sam Adams
Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss
Pilsner Urquell (Czech beer)
Newcastle

Bourbon...
Jack Daniels
Southern Comfort
Maker's Mark
Templeton Rye

If I go mixed drinks, am a fan of Jack and Coke and Alabama Slammers. I will drink wine once in a while, more of a dessert wine fan like Marsala.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I used to like Hollywoods and Pina Coladas. Plus the lazy drinks like vodka and 7up. But I don't do much but an occasional beer or wine these days.

For Beer I usually go with something like Paulaner or Franziskaner. Dunkel or Hefeweizen.

With wine I like Yago Sangria or Joseph Handler. Both of which are quite reasonable at Trader Joe's.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts