1. Cody Rhodes - Been really impressed with Cody lately, his matches have been awesome. I've always liked Cody, but he's certainly impressing me at the minute. Can't wait until he actually grabs the big one.
2. Dean Ambrose - I really love Reigns and Rollins too, but Ambrose still stands out to me a lot more.
3. Damien Sandow - Current holder of the WHC Briefcase and I'm literally dying for him to cash it in soon. Would love to see him do it on Cena at HIAC, but can't see it.
4. Antonio Cesaro - Continues to impress me every week, that swing on Khali is one of the best things I've seen lately.
5. Bray Wyatt - Really enjoy Wyatt. Just wish The Wyatt Family would have more direction right now, maybe soon.
1.) Cody Rhodes- Man I remember his days part of Legacy and EVERYONE was saying that Ted Dibiase was better, and that he'll be the breakout star. Man were they wrong. Cody Rhodes went on to win the IC title, something Ted can only dream of, and now he's becoming a main eventer. Cody is very impressive.
2.) Ryback- He seemed one-dimensional, and really didn't impress me much at first but since upping his game on the mic and developing a good fitting role, he's done well for himself. He has a great look and good presence. His only downfall is his ring work which I wish was better but hopefully he'll improve. He's bound to get World titles though.
3.) Kofi Kingston- I really enjoy watching him wrestle, he has a unique style and energy to make his matches compelling. I don't expect him to become a World Champion at this point but I like him as a strong upper carder.
4.) Dean Ambrose- I really like Dean, he's pretty cool and very different. He seems to have all the tools to make it in the WWE and he's one I hope gets his opportunity at becoming World Champion. He needs a bit more polishing and he can go all the way.
5.) Roman Reigns- Very sound powerhouse and with a great look, he'll definately take the Batista like type role. I expect both Ambrose and Reigns to become World Champions down the line.
Ryback-Underrated ring and mic worker, very good with his characters and has a wide range he can play. His matches and style always leave me entertained. He's unique right now, no one else has the same presence or look of a "destroyer" as does Ryback. Wrestling needs it's meatheads. Big things in his future, I'm predicting 2016 as a marquee year, perhaps earlier.
Big E. Langston-This guy has it all, 'nuff said. A big part of the WWE's future.
Antonio Cesaro-The best wrestler on the current roster. I don't think he has the personality to be a top guy but a strong mid-card heel or transitional world champion role would be nice.
Roman Reigns-This guy is a beast, plain and simple. I don't think he has much potential to be the "Guy" as people say but I see good things in his future. GOAT Spear too.
Cody Rhodes-Underrated promo guy, so much potential for characters, excellent in-ring talent and I hope he finally cements himself as a main event guy this year.
Cody Rhodes: I think everyone else has pretty much said everything there is to say on him. Hopefully he'll be a major player in WWE for the future.
Big E: Extremely underrated mic skills. Very charismatic when WWE allows him to be, great look, should have big things in his future.
Ryback: Another guy who has underrated verbal skills. This pairing with Paul Heyman will cement him as a main event star.
Kofi Kingston: Exciting in-ring style. I feel he's in a perfect place in WWE. He's a reliable midcarder who can have a good match with pretty much anyone on the roster. Could be a transitional WHC at best.
Bray Wyatt: if they give him an actual fued he can sink his teeth into.
And I feel like I should be able to put Ziggler on this list. I know he's a 2 time WHC, but those reigns feel so inconsequential that they shouldn't count.
* Daniel Bryan - not a world champ right? Not now anyways. He is as entertaining in the ring as WWE will let him be.
* Dolph Ziggler - the dude really works harder than anyone else -- and delivers -- he just lacks a bit with a proper gimmick
* Big E Langston - he's big, he's strong, decent on the mic, and he's underrated. As a big guy, he sells pretty well. Future main event star if he can break the black barrier.
* Seth Rollins - very entertaining in the ring, just needs a little mic polish to go to the next level
* Antonio Cesaro - when he finds the proper gimmick, he will break out.
I don't have a 5'th, but this is my regular mark list excluding Punk anyway, because everybody I mark for are still failures who've never accomplished anything because this company is run by a bunch of peanut brained motherfuckers.