Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still astounded to this day as to why he was released back in 2008. I would really love to see this guy back in TNA managing someone again. Now that Raven's gone I could see Mitchell managing Generation Me. It would be interesting to see him cross paths with his "son" Abyss again, but I don't think it'd be as effective as it was a few years ago.

Would anyone here relish the thought of James Mitchell returning?
Who'd would you allign him with?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I loved Mitchell back in the day but I think the time for comic-book villain managers (if not wrestlers as well) may have passed. With Reaction striving for more realism in TNA I wonder if he would stick out as being too OTT. I'd still like to see him back though.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
He is one dimensional, he can't manage a regular heel like GenMe. He can only do Satanic/Evil heels. Sort of like Paul Bearer.

I wonder how well he would do as an announcer?

·
Registered
967 Posts
He is one dimensional, he can't manage a regular heel like GenMe. He can only do Satanic/Evil heels. Sort of like Paul Bearer.

I wonder how well he would do as an announcer?
Your right to a certain degree, but there is a place in TNA for him as they do have wrestlers (like this new dark heel Jeff Hardy for example) that he could work with. I would love to see Judas Mesias or Rellik return with him as manager

That would be EPIC

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
As much as I respect his skills - he was just an amazing mic worker -, his gimmick just ran its course. And sadly he couldn't refresh this gimmick, because it was already so unique and specialized.

damn imagine him managing jeff hardy now that would be epic
This would seriously damage Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
945 Posts
It seems as if they have met their quota on the number of non-wrestlers they can have appearing on screen at the moment. He would still be there if TNA knew how to "prioritize and capitalize."

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
who would thought that late ECW would have one of the, if not the, last great wrestling mananger

James Mitchel stuff from his voice to his devil goatee to his delivery was mesmerising

·
Registered
369 Posts
Mitchell with GenMe would remind me of The Hardy's w/ Michael Hayes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts