Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the fastest time that i took to finish a game was Pokemon White, i think i finished it in a few days.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I beat Splinter Cell Conviction on the hardest difficulty in about 4 and a half hours. I was pissed it was that short after all that anticipation.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I remember I finished The Sopranos: Road To Respect in around 5 hours. During the ending I actually thought: ''It might pick up now...'' and then it finished. What a pile of shite that was.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Offhand the fastest game I can remember beating was Uncharted 2 which I took down in two sittings, but the game was still 12-14 hours long, can't remember exactly. Yes, I played the same game for 8 hours straight one day, game is awesome. Usually only buy games I know will take me 30+ hours to beat so I feel like I got my moneys worth.

Think I may have beat Super Metroid in 7.5 hours back in the day too. Not in one sitting though.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
007 quantum of solace it's really short it only takes a few hours to complete it's a good game but their's only like 12 levels . At the time it was selling for $110 but i got it for free with my x box 360

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Mine was True Crime: Streets of LA. I got it in the afternoon. I played it from around 2pm to 11pm and finished the longest story. I then did the alternate story routes the day after.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Bomberman Act Zero. I played for 5 minutes and I was finished with that crap. Worst game ever.

Probably the Force Unleashed 2 for me. I think I was done with it in 5 hours.

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,042 Posts
Super Mario Bros first NES game bout 10-12 mins, easy to do if you know how its done.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I finished The Bouncer in an hour and a half. Shortest game I've ever played.
I forgot all about that game but it was this for me too now that I think of it. My buddy had gotten this game when he bought his PS2 but neglected to buy a memory card so we had to beat it in one sitting since we couldn't save. Think it took 2 1/2 or 3 hours.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts