Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea wtf was the point in Nikki squashing him. Fuck, her and Cena didnt need it, and arent even around. I cant believe Cena lets young guys get burried like that I he is such a "leader"

·
Registered
441 Posts
While I do find the Fashion Police to be one of the most entertaining aspects of SDL atm, it has a shelf life. Being able to reinvent yourself and keep the comedy fresh will determine whether Breezango has the type of staying power of the likes of Edge and Christian. Hopefully Breeze and Fandango have sought advice from Chris Jericho. All three were great in Southpaw Regional Wrestling. :grin2:

If Tyler Breeze didn't job to Nikki, as Nikki, they could be huge.

But I'll never forget what they did to Tyler...
Some things can't be erased from memory. Having Tyler job to Nikki was not cool.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Tyler jobbing to Nikki would have earned him respect, only a dedicated company man would do that. It was funny and light-hearted, fans don't remember or care.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
Tyler jobbing to Nikki would have earned him respect, only a dedicated company man would do that. It was funny and light-hearted, fans don't remember or care.
I agree with this. Nobody thinks back to Mania and goes "Oh man those guys have zero credibility geez" they think back and go "Oh yeah Breezy Bella that was dumb/funny."

These two have been absolutely killing it at the comedy by WWE standards lately. They keep being awesome every single week and nothing, not even failed gags from the past can stop them.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
I've been on the Tyler Breeze bandwagon since the character debuted on NXT, but as a duo, Fandango and Breeze are both winning me over. WWE comedy isn't always great (putting it mildly), but I've had a lot of laughs at the Fashion Files skits.

60,006 Posts
They're funny and can go in the ring. As long as they keep it fresh, they have more potential than I'd ever thought they would have. Not to the level of Edge and Christian, but they can be quite successful if Creative hops on board their bandwagon.

·
Registered
14,216 Posts
I only saw them at Backlash, since I haven't been watching Smackdown so I guess I can't really judge, but I can honestly saw I wasn't amused... there's been a lot of talk and hype about them recently, but aside from being a comedy jobber tag team, I don't get it :draper2

Does anyone have any, or can recommend any, funny clips to maybe win me over?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're comparing the Fashion police to Edge and Christian?

Calm down OP
Guys were gangrels flunkies. Then Paused for flash photography, then played kazoos.

I didnt say theyd go on to be main eventers. I just said they remind like tagteam e&c from a comedy and wrestling standpoint. Cool your jets u bafoon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts