Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Chris Jericho vs. The UnderTaker

:::::The countdown begins and then gets to 0.00 as the pyros go off on the stage. "King of my World" by Saliva plays throughout the arena and then the silhouette of Chris Jericho is up on the screen as Y2J steps in front of it on the stage with his arms outstretched to full extension to his sides. He turns around and then walks down the ramp and up the steps onto the apron. He leans back, taunting the crowd before getting in the ring. P.O.D.'s "Boom" hits on the PA system and out comes The UnderTaker on his motorcycle. He pulls it up onto the stage and revs the engine a few times before rolling down the ramp and around the ring. He stops as he reaches the ramp again and then puts his feet on the ground. Taker looks up at Jericho who chews his gum and spits it in the air. Taker shakes his head before getting off the bike and then pulling on the top rope to pull himself into the ring. He steps over the top rope before getting in. The bell dings and the match begins. Jericho goes up straight nose-to-nose with Taker and begins trash talking him before he pushes him by the face back. Taker steps back, and then lowers his head to see Jericho. Taker shakes his head before bringing Jericho down with a huge clothesline. Y2J gets up again only to be caught in a scoop slam position. He drops him down for a snake eyes on the top turnbuckle. Y2J holds his face and turns around into a backbody drop. Y2J rolls over to the ropes where Taker moves over and uses his boot to choke Jericho. UnderTaker pulls up Jericho and then whips him off the ropes. He comes off to him into a huge shoulder block takedown. Taker bounces off the ropes and jumps over Y2J as he lies flat face-down on the ground. Taker comes off and does a flying forearm, knocking down Chris. Taker gets up and then drags his thumb across his throat, signaling to end this one early when the lights suddenly go out. A mysterious chorus begins to sing throughout the arena and the titantron lights up with a flash of lightning on the screen. It shows clips of The UnderTaker as he reeked a decade of destruction through the WWE as the Deadman. Then it shows in blood dripping letters, "Your time has come." It flashes away to another phrase, "Living in hiding will prolong your demise." And lastly, "You will meet fate." Then, the lighting flashes across the titantron and you see the CwA Total Annihalation logo. The lights come back on, but UnderTaker is covered in a red liquid in the ring. He looks down at himself and and can't believe what went on. Meanwhile, Jericho rolls him up. One..... Two..... Thre- NO! Taker kicks out! Both men are back up and Jericho misses a clothesline. He keeps running to the ropes and then springs off and catches a dropkick to Taker's face! Jericho quickly stays on the attack and then runs to the set of ropes adjacent and goes for the Lionsault... but Taker gets his knees up! Jericho holds his gut in pain and rolls around. Taker gets up and wipes off some of the liquid off his face. Not wanting to waste too much more time, he goes after Jericho. He grabs him by the throat and then picks him up. Taker looks him right in the eyes but Jericho kicks him in the gut. Jericho runs to the ropes and then nails a bulldog. Y2J taunts, as if the belt were around his waist, and then runs to the ropes. He jumps off and this time, GETS THE LIONSAULT!!! Jericho lies down for a moment, holding his chest in pain. He slowly gets up in his knees and hooks the leg. One..... Two..... Thre- NO! The UnderTaker kicks out! Chris Jericho gets up and then smacks the mat, as he can't believe it. Jericho turns to Taker, and then kicks away at him, as he goes outside the ring. Taker walks around on the outside, and Jericho pulls on the top rope and then springs himself out onto UnderTaker.... but Taker moves out of the way at the last second!! Jericho hits the ground and UnderTaker picks him up. He throws him into the ringside barrier chest first and he flips over the top into the crowd. UnderTaker steps over the barrier and then picks Jericho up. He scoops him up and drops his face down on the barrier. Jericho holds his face as he leans on the barrier. Take grabs his arm and twists it around. He gets up on the top of the ring barrier and then signals for some old school. The crowd pops as he raises his arm in the air. Taker jumps down and nails it!! Jericho falls to the ground holding his arm. UnderTaker throws him over the barrier back to ringside and then back in the ring. UnderTaker gets in and then lifts his open hand in the air, signaling for the end. Jericho gets up, and Taker grabs him by the throat!! He lifts him up... but Jericho somehow lifts his legs up and nails a headscissors!! Jericho is on top of the Deadman and then punches away at his forehead. He gets off, and then runs to the ropes. He jumps on the second rope, but then up to the top rope, and nails a TOP ROPE SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!!! Cover! One..... Two..... Three!!!:::::

there you go thats my match good luck grendrill man i had to be the first one to face you

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
ya grendrilli signed my death certificate facing you and limit i see jericho does the lonsault from the second rope this time he hopped to the top

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
tough? get real...... pfft push over lol (j/k)

Yeah I might have to try and win, considering I won oncelast time due to default...

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Well if you consider yourself a cocky legend, now I consider myself a legend killer.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
you beat me by one point limit and the reason it was from my wwe the future thread and there was a storline after that so i had to end t i couldnt post the story line

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
a wins a win. Anyways, Grendrill ain't cocky, Grendrill's truthful lol.

I'm only joking with all my crap you guys, thought I might just add that.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Match 1
Be The Booker Tournament
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Kanyon

Kanyon comes out in his Silk Shirt and a bottle of champagne. As soon as he hits the ring Page and him start going at it with a series of rights hands against each other trying to get an advantage. Page rocks Kanyon with a right hand and knocks him back to the topes and then comes away with a Discus Lariat and knocks Kanyon down. Page takes Kanyon's shirt off and starts choking him with it and uses it to throw Kanyon over the top rope to the floor, Page soon follows after giving the fans a Self High Five. Page sends Kanyon into the guard rail and then again to another. Page sends him into the ring and goes uptop and waits for Kanyon to get up. Page comes off with a flying clothesline and covers him for a 2 count.
Page starts laying into Kanyon in the corner and goes to the second rope and gives Kanyon about 7 punches before he comes back with a low blow on Page that knocks him off the topes to the outside. Kanyon goes out after Page and sends him into the rail this time and then sets up the steel stairs next to the apron. Kanyon gets Page and takes him over to the steps and Kanyon gets up on the apron. Kanyon then sets Page up for the Kanyon Dropper (Fameasser) and does it to him on the steel steps which virtually knocks Page out. Kanyon gets in the ring and taunts Page by doing a Self High Five of his own. Page gets back up onto the apron slowly and Kanyon gets on the Second rope and Suplexes him into the ring from the apron, from the second rope, the crowd starts chanting 'Holy Shit'. Kanyon covers Page but only gets a 2 count who is now busted open due to the Kanyon Dropper on the steps.
Page crawls his way to the corner and Kanyon gets back up and starts stomping the hell out of him. Kanyon then starts choking Page and then taunts Page again with another Self High Five. This fires Page up and he shoots out of the corner and throws Kanyon into it. Page starts laying into Kanyon in the corners and then gives the crowd a Self High Five that gets a huge pop from. He goes back after Kanyon but Kanyon catches him with a Northern Lights Suplex but once again only gets a 2 count.
Kanyon just starts kicking page in the head. Kanyon then comes away with a varied Face buster and pins him again but once again only gets a to count. Kanyon then locks a Sleeper in on Page that doesn't last very long when Page fights back out of it and sends Kanyon into the ropes and tries for a Hip Toss but Kanyon reverses but Page blocks it. Kanyon then slips in a swinging Neckbreaker. Kanyon covers him and only gets a 2.
Kanyon picks Page back up and sends him into the turnbuckle, Kanyon follows after but Page gets a foot up and then goes for a clothes line but Kanyon ducks and steps him up for a DVD, Page gets off his shoulders and goes for a sunset flip. Kanyon fights to keep his balance and keeps it and gives Page a Punch to the face. Kanyon drops down onto Page for the pin, but Page rolls Kanyon up only to get a 2 of his own.
They both rush back up and try to hit clotheslines on each other but they keeps ducking until Page comes away with a quick reverse clothesline that leaves them both lying in the middle of the ring. Referee Mickey Jaye starts the 10 count on both men. They both get up and start slugging right hands at each other. Page gets an advantage and hits another Discus Lariat on Kanyon that knocks him down again. Kanyon pops right back up and goes to the ropes but Page catches him with that Rock Bottom thing he does and folds Kanyon in half but once again only gets a 2 count. Page kicks Kanyon right back up and goes for a Powerbomb but Kanyon reverses and gives Page the Sit-out Alabama Slam and only gets a 2 count.
They both get up Page slower than Kanyon though, Kanyon sends Page into the ropes but Page holds on and gives Kanyon the Powerbomb he tried to give him earlier but DDP only gets a 2 count as well. Page signals for the Diamond Cutter on Kanyon but Kanyon gives Page a Low Blow first and gets a Kanyon Cutter from Kanyon, Kanyon covers Page but only gets a 2 count.
Kanyon picks Page back up and signals for the Flatliner and sets Page up. Page starts to fight back and goes to the ropes and gives Kanyon another Diamond Dreams and covers only to get a 2 count. They are both left down and out on the mat, neither stirring till the ref' starts the 10 count gets up to about a 7 count and they both fight as much as they can to get to their feet and start slugging it out till Kanyon comes away with a surprise Flatliner and their left both down and nearly out.
Kanyon starts to move first and claws his way to the turnbuckle and up it. Page starts to stir and stands up, Kanyon comes off going for a clothesline but Page catches Kanyon with a Diamond Cutter upon impact. Page turns Kanyon over and gets him pinned for the 1 2 3.
Winner - Kanyon

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Meh, Your lucky..l didn't get to post my match and l had a good reason..

Anyway, Grendrill Wins.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts