Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored at work so I decided to read through some of the threads on here. Pom, you truly are a retard with very little to zero intellect. I posted an announcement on the forums a while ago citing idiots like you, and the situation slowly seems to be coming back.

As I said last time, I'm not against jokes, rants, or anything in that category, but if someone is CONSTANTLY posting garbage, then guess what? I will stop it.

Pom - You are on your last chance. If I see anymore stupid posts from you, I'll delete your account, e-mail ban you, and IP ban you for good measure.

This message isn't just to you either; there are a few others on here that I've got my eye on. Trust me people, I don't care who I delete, or who I ban - if you lower the reputation of the forum through idiotic posts, then see ya later... 4 LIFE.

N

·
0 Posts
I could go on an IP banning spree. We've already had to deal with Icey's bullcrap, then there was some other guy.

mybraves is a moron too, I'd hope he sees this and drops his little act.

·
Registered
345 Posts
pom stop being an ass

N

·
0 Posts
That is an example of your bullshit right there. Don't say "goodnight" in three separate threads. Just go away and don't say it at all. Besides that, how many of your posts have contributed to anything? That's right -- 0.

Drop the little act or return when you aren't actually in the fourth grade.

·
Registered
345 Posts
don't say goodnight me ever again asshole

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pom said:
Goodnight GOd yo and a goodnight to u nitemare. P.S LOVE U

Goodnight sexyboy 01 sweet dreams.
Did you actually read anything I said you complete and utter retard? You've felt it necessary to say goodnight to 4-5 different people, which I take as you basically saying **** off to what I've just said.

If your first post tomorrow is in the same vein, adios.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ - You'd do best to STFU.. like I said, there's a time for playing around, and a time for seriousness... and actually, call me "Amush" again, that can become your permanent username unless you wanna be added to the list of deleted retards.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Nitemare said:
I could go on an IP banning spree. We've already had to deal with Icey's bullcrap, then there was some other guy.

mybraves is a moron too, I'd hope he sees this and drops his little act.
Ok Nitemare I get it. Let me come clean, I am disabled, not bisexual, do own a truck, do live in Richmond VA, not retarded. There I just dropped the act. I will tighten my posts up and hope that its good enough to stay on the site.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
G0d Yo. said:
I don't care who I delete, or who I ban - if you lower the reputation of the forum through idiotic posts, then see ya later... 4 LIFE.
Finally. I'm glad someone is going to do something about these morons. Too many of them posting useless shit, first Precious Bass, then Icey Gregorio, and now Pom. I hope I don't have to see anymore of these dumbass people on here who have nothing useful to say.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mybraves said:
Ok Nitemare I get it. Let me come clean, I am disabled, not bisexual, do own a truck, do live in Richmond VA, not retarded. There I just dropped the act. I will tighten my posts up and hope that its good enough to stay on the site.
Don't worry about Nitemare anymore, you worry about me. I suggest you check your Private Message box and adhere to what I said. And for the record, I don't give a flying fuck about your personal life, or anyone else's. I find it mighty sad that you would act the "retard," and call yourself disabled at the same time.. You now say the retard talk was just an "act" - well, you're going to have a hard time convincing people that you're actually disabled now.

Although I'd never seen your posts until today, I gave you the benefit of the doubt yesterday and kindda argued for you against Nitemare. How wrong I was.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Black Sabbath said:
Finally. I'm glad someone is going to do something about these morons. Too many of them posting useless shit, first Precious Bass, then Icey Gregorio, and now Pom. I hope I don't have to see anymore of these dumbass people on here who have nothing useful to say.
There sure at Sabbath. Another stupid poster is "big Diesel" he is annoying the hell out of me

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
JBL_Rules said:
Another stupid poster is "big Diesel" he is annoying the hell out of me
Yeah, I know what you mean. He's weird. He praises Nash all the time and then disses Benoit and Eddie calling them "Vanilla midgets", whatever the hell that is.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
^^^^^^
I got no problem with him voicing opinions, but when he makes a thread refering to people who like Benoit and CO as smarks, thats just plain stupid.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
G0d Yo. said:
^^ - You'd do best to STFU.. like I said, there's a time for playing around, and a time for seriousness... and actually, call me "Amush" again, that can become your permanent username unless you wanna be added to the list of deleted retards.
Aw, that's mean. How come BB can call you Amush and I can't? That's favoritism right there.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts