Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I though that I would start a fantasy WWE game similar to what the WWE is running but it would be free. You would have a budget of 20 million dollars and you could pick any superstars that are currently in the WWE. It would be a head-to-head competition where the person with the most points won. The competetion would go year round but would be divided into seasons or something. After so many people joined I would have to start more leagues and get people to help me out. I will design a scoring system if people are interested in the idea. You would get points for your superstars appearance, if they won their match, reversed a special, hit a special, won or retained a blet and they would get points deducted for being disqualified. If people are interested in joining or helping out let me know!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'll join sounds fun i would have joined the WWE one but i wasent thrilled of paying 9.95 or something like that so ya im in.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i'm kind of busy right now but I will make the superstars prices and scoring system hopefully this Monday. Thanks for the support Ring.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I will use the same scoring system as the WWE but I will make a few changes. I will need someone to help me score RAW but I can do Smackdown. Anyone who is interested let me know! I can't believe this many people joined already!

P.S. Yankee, the WWE's game will probably be better but this is just for some good fun!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you mean Kermack, I will take the results from the WWE and apply them to your superstars. There will be no prices on the superstars but we will run a draft. I need someone to post the RAW results and Velocity results but I can do Smackdown and Heat! The scoring will be up Monday and I will probably play as well.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
basically dark power.
and seannase the cap rules are that you have 20 million and all of thoes guys that you picked were like 6.5 for each of em.

well here is my picks since this is from my team:

the giants of wrestling:
1. John Cena at 4.5 million
2. Batista at 4.5 million
3. Christian at 3.5 million
4. Kane at 4.5 million
and last but not least Trish Stratus at 2.75 million

with the people that I picked its a worhty team of greatness.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whoa guys, hold it! This game hasn't even started yet and we are going to have a draft. This means we will pick our guys one at a time and in order. There will be no salary cap and I will have more details up tomorroew.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the scoring system right from the WWE. If you have any questions or comments let me know. Once someone offers to help me we will have our draft and get this game started!

Show Point Category Points
RAW/Smackdown Appearance 3
RAW/Smackdown Match 5
RAW/Smackdown Win 7

Heat/Velocity Match 2
Heat/Velocity Win 3

Pay Per View Match 8
Pay Per View Win 12

All Shows Win a Title 20
All Shows Retain a Title 13

All Shows Finishing Move 5
All Shows Finishing Move Kick Out 3
All Shows Foreign Object Shot 3
All Shows Final Match 3

All Shows Disqualification -4

All Shows Suspension -10

Scoring Details

APPEARANCES

A Superstar will be awarded appearance points for each segment he/she appears on during the televised event.
A segment is defined as the time period that begins when the WWE show comes back from commercial (or starts) and continues until the time the WWE show goes to commercial (or ends).
Commercial breaks that come during a match will not count as two separate appearances. Click here for an example of this: 56k | 100k | 300k.
Simply being on TV constitutes an "appearance," unless a Superstar is merely in the background or is otherwise not part of any storyline. For example, if Orlando Jordan is standing next to JBL during a backstage segment, both Orlando Jordan and JBL will receive appearance points. Simply being in the background in a non-creative role does not constitute an appearance. The Fantasy Board of Directors will make the final ruling on whether a Superstar receives appearance points.
Only action from the day of the event will count towards appearance points. Earlier appearances will not count. This includes flashbacks to prior days or weeks, pay-per-view promotions, commercials, match graphics, show openers, and still images.
Click here for an example of acceptable appearance points: 56k | 100k | 300k. Click here for an example of unacceptable appearance points: 56k | 100k | 300k.
Appearance points will be updated and available to players at least weekly. In most cases, points will be available the day after a WWE event. The timing of point postings and decisions about points are at the sole discretion of the Fantasy Board of Directors (see below).
MATCHES

Matches are scored only when a Superstar is named as a participant in a match. Any other Superstar who appears during a match will earn appearance points, but will not earn match points.
Appearances by managers, divas and others ringside will be scored as appearances, not matches.
In the event of a "no decision" finish, the Superstars who participated in the match will earn match points, but neither will be credited with a win.
FINISHING MOVE

A Superstar is awarded 5 points when he uses his finishing move in a match resulting in a successful pin fall or submission.
Each Superstar's trademark Finishing Move is listed on the Fantasy Game area of wwe.com.
FINISHING MOVE KICKOUT

Each time a Superstar kicks out of a pin after being hit with his opponent's Finishing Move, he is awarded 3 points.
Each time a Superstar breaks out of his opponent's Finishing Move, he is awarded 3 points.
FINAL MATCH

Each time a Superstar is competing in the final match of an event, he is awarded an additional 3 points.
FOREIGN OBJECT SHOT

A Superstar will be awarded foreign object shot points each time he is successful with landing an offensive foreign object shot to his opponent-that is, when a Superstar hits another person with a foreign object. Foreign objects can be anything other than a Superstar's body that is intended to do damage to an opponent. Foreign objects include (but are not limited to) chairs, chains, bricks, 2x4s, car parts, powder, salt, and Tajiri's mist. Towels don't count as foreign objects unless something is in them. Simply swinging a chair or throwing an object that misses its target does not count as a foreign object shot.
DISQUALIFICATION

A Superstar will have four points deducted from his/her points if he/she is disqualified from a match.
SUSPENSION

If a Superstar's actions lead to his or her suspension, that Superstar will receive a deduction of 10 points.
A Superstar may still receive appearance points while on suspension.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts