Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had what I thought was a great idea for a thread that I haven't seen before. A lot of people trash HBK or Hogan for their politics and backstage(sometimes in ring) stunts. Instead of this being a typical who is the best of all time thread...I wanted to present a hypothetical question.

Alright so make a list of the top 3 faces and the top 3 heels of all time (no both lists) and put the faces in Bret Hart's shoes and the heel in HBK's shoes for the Montreal Screwjob.

So for mine...

Hollywood Hogan screws Austin
Ric Flair screws HBK
Triple H screws Rock

Now pick the juiciest(or all three if you want) and describe how this would have changed wrestling in your thoughts? What would the match have been like? Would it have worked or would it have ruined their careers?

For example, I like Hogan vs Austin. Hogan stunners Austin and falls on him for a pin that is quickly counted 3... What happens next?

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
John Cena defeats The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29 or 30 with a quick 3 count. The streaks over by getting screwed by losing John Cena, that would be the best screwjob ever

·
Banned
882 Posts
Flair screws Steamboat - Ricky does a flying crossbody, but Flair rolls on top and pulls the tights for the pin.

Bret Hart screws Savage - Ref is distracted, Savage is coming down with a double axehandle, Bret catches him right in the face with the brass knuckles and gets the 3 count.

Ted Dibiase screws Hulk Hogan - Uses ref as a human shield, then clocks Hogan with the belt. Ref wakes up, sees Hogan out in the sleeperhold, drops his arm 3 times and Dibiase becomes WWF Champion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts