Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Can we use something other than yahoo? ESPN plz.

I might be interested then. I have kind of boycotted myself from yahoo fantasy sports.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Yahoo sucks...

ESPN you can discuss trades in the message board (maybe you can with yahoo too, idk) and is just better. And you have live stats and scores for FREE too.

But anyway, I already joined a league with a few friends seeing as nothing was happening with this until now.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,649 Posts
So that's your whole reasoning as to why yahoo sucks? No message board? I'm in a yahoo fantasy basketball league right now. We use a thread on WCF that would have over 6000 posts if the site didn't go down.

Unfortunately it's impossible to find enough people on WCF to fill out a baseball league as it seems to be the least popular sport over there. 6 people now. Would love to fill out the roster with some more ACTIVE people. Draft this Sunday... let me know.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Well I played fantasy basketball with friends irl and we use the message board all the time. I think it's just better and that's part of the reason why, yes. From my experience you get more involved fantasy owners too.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,649 Posts
Well I played fantasy basketball with friends irl and we use the message board all the time. I think it's just better and that's part of the reason why, yes. From my experience you get more involved fantasy owners too.
I've tried ESPN numerous times. I've never had an active league there. The only thing ESPN has on Yahoo is the draft application is probably 100x better.

ESPN you can discuss trades in the message board (maybe you can with yahoo too, idk) and is just better. And you have live stats and scores for FREE too.
Yahoo's is free too broski, btw

·
Off That
8,514 Posts
So that's your whole reasoning as to why yahoo sucks? No message board? I'm in a yahoo fantasy basketball league right now. We use a thread on WCF that would have over 6000 posts if the site didn't go down.

Unfortunately it's impossible to find enough people on WCF to fill out a baseball league as it seems to be the least popular sport over there. 6 people now. Would love to fill out the roster with some more ACTIVE people. Draft this Sunday... let me know.
Send me the specs yo. I run a pretty active league and am in a crazy keeper league for a while now so another active league shouldn't be too hard to handle.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Yahoo's is free too broski, btw
Don't you have to buy the start tracker thing after a couple weeks into the season? Or did that change? I mean showing the stats as the games are played.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,649 Posts
Don't you have to buy the start tracker thing after a couple weeks into the season? Or did that change? I mean showing the stats as the games are played.
nah. Unless it's different for Fantasy Baseball.

Fantasy Basketball is live stat tracking and free.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Oh hmmm maybe it's changed then. I haven't used yahoo in a couple years.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
We should definitely do a WF league. I'm looking for a league, my friends don't want to do it this year. I'm a very active player who's always looking in FA and wanting to make trades.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I did.

Reactions: Ghetto Anthony
1 - 20 of 31 Posts