Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It is annoying knowing what is going to be happen I used to tune myself out of the forums & still don't click on spoilers
but these fans are completely different

·
Registered
431 Posts
I mean you went to WWE's website to find a post, but you would've thought Brock murdered Randy in the ring on Sunday judging by the posts on this very forum. We live in a different society now. Nothing and I mean nothing is acceptable. Folks get offended over everything.
As much as a lot of people on this forum seem to believe that, it's not true and it's not the biggest reason why WWE is poor these days.

·
Premium Member
2,983 Posts
As much as a lot of people on this forum seem to believe that, it's not true and it's not the biggest reason why WWE is poor these days.
Oh, I'm not saying it's the reason WWE isn't clicking, that's because they're lazy as hell. The Universal title designed confirmed it for me on Sunday.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Moms talking about WWE but don't know that their "babys" watches Brazzers, etc

Or the husbands.

Soccer moms suck. They think after they spit out 3 kids theyre done with sex, and their 30 yo hubby should respect that decision, after all its HER body. Then those bitches have a fit when theyre cheated on

·
Pissing in the Mainstream
1,678 Posts

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
I just... don't get it. Surely anyone with half a brain cell would see one Irish Whip and work it out? It's good for a laugh though :lol

·
Registered
982 Posts
People laughing at those thinking wrestling is real is stupid, that's how wrestling is supposed to be, that's why it existed in the first place. Trying to make people believe it's real and have a villain and a hero that fight. How could anyone blame someone for enjoying something the way it's supposed to be enjoyed...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
People laughing at those thinking wrestling is real is stupid, that's how wrestling is supposed to be, that's why it existed in the first place. Trying to make people believe it's real and have a villain and a hero that fight. How could anyone blame someone for enjoying something the way it's supposed to be enjoyed...
^

Though maybe sometimes those people need to know this is scripted. Charlottes angle where she turned on Ric got a lot of heat from these kinds of fans to the point where they demanded that she's suspended. Needless to say they made her apologize and ruined the whole heel heat concept.

Same for this one, Brock was a heel in this feud but got cheered so these two did something to get some heat on him(and they did well) but as usual fans like those got offended so hard that they demanded Brock is fired. So I don't disagree with these guys laughing at them, they take things too seriously.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

·
Banned
581 Posts
I actually envy them. At least they're able to enjoy the show for what it really is, rather than, by conviction or inadvertently being concerned more about all the plethora of discussion that takes place about the alleged backstage politics and the thousands of irrelevant rumours that keep floating around. Nice to see that kayfabe isn't totally dead.

·
Registered
982 Posts
^

Though maybe sometimes those people need to know this is scripted. Charlottes angle where she turned on Ric got a lot of heat from these kinds of fans to the point where they demanded that she's suspended. Needless to say they made her apologize and ruined the whole heel heat concept.

Same for this one, Brock was a heel in this feud but got cheered so these two did something to get some heat on him(and they did well) but as usual fans like those got offended so hard that they demanded Brock is fired. So I don't disagree with these guys laughing at them, they take things too seriously.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
That's the point, that's how it should be and how wrestling was done. People hates someone so much they want them fired ? That's a cool thing, this means they are doing their job perfectly and that they should work on the character and makes it a even bigger part of the show. That's the kind of crowd I would like to hear, a crowd who hates a heel so much you can't hear them talk.

The problem isn't the fans in this case but The WWE who gives up against what people ask. If they did a good job, they would've Charlotte mocks her father even more to create bigger heat.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The realisation when; most of those people know it's fake, but keep up their part in pretending it's real.

& as usual, the smarks are the ones getting worked.

Everytime.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Still real to them dammit

21 - 36 of 36 Posts