Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One comment
Ashley Force ·
Im just get disgusted with WWE anymore. I have been watching it since 3. I deff wouldn't take my child now. The way they speak and how disrespectful to the fans they got. They are suppose to in some way be a role model. Even the woman champ Charlotte is nothing close to a person to look up to

·
F*ck off I'm drinking
5,659 Posts
I'm sorry, but this totally makes Stephanie and WWE creative looks like idiots. $500 for brutally assaulting an opponent, and assaulting her brother. I just can't take her, management or WWE creative seriously anymore after this decision. This is flatout comical for all the wrong reasons.
The irony :lol

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,601 Posts
Don't see the problem with people getting worked easier than others. Everyone gets offended and enjoy things differently so let people live?

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
One comment
Ashley Force ·
Im just get disgusted with WWE anymore. I have been watching it since 3. I deff wouldn't take my child now. The way they speak and how disrespectful to the fans they got. They are suppose to in some way be a role model. Even the woman champ Charlotte is nothing close to a person to look up to
Holy fuck if that guy gets offended by the current product, which is about as bland and inoffensive as its ever been. Hes talking like its 1999.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I know somebody like this, he takes WWE way too seriously. Whenever Seth Rollins does anything he dislikes, he acts like it's real and wishes injury on him and all that shit. I always tell him he's disgusting to wish injury on somebody just cos he doesn't like them. Seth does something heelish (ya know, what's he SUPPOSED to do), he says "HE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!1" :lol

He's offended that I'm a fan of Seth's :lmao

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWE storylines at the moment look faker then ever I figured people to be more smarter.
Like WWE are actually losing fans over these guys thinking its real which is a little concerning like for example

Another comment
No more a wwe fan, this match made me sick & decided to quit watching any more ! Mr. McMahon this was not a good advocacy for wwe & I am sure it has cost you many die hard fans.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
It's funny, because in a real way, those are the true fans, and I think that's how all fans should be. We've come to a point where we don't see these things as stories and characters anymore, we don't "go in" anymore. It's like watching a movie and instead of hating a character, you hate the actor because he got the job ahead of some other actor who you feel deserved it more.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I personally think it is a great thing that there are still people like this.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Idk don't you guys just feel tired of being smarks at times I know I do.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
I mean you went to WWE's website to find a post, but you would've thought Brock murdered Randy in the ring on Sunday judging by the posts on this very forum. We live in a different society now. Nothing and I mean nothing is acceptable. Folks get offended over everything.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Idk don't you guys just feel tired of being smarks at times I know I do.
Yes its very tiring and annoying knowing what's going to happen before it does. That's why at certain parts of the year (near major shows), I totally tune out portions of this website and stop visiting wrestling newz sites. Wrestling is so much more enjoyable when you don't know what will happen before hand.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts