Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fans Being Mean to Randy Orton's Wife on Twitter
The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Superstar Randy Orton:

"@BornBetterx unfortunately there some people out there who made it no fun for her. Some people took they're hatred for me out on her."

Follow more Orton tweets on Twitter @ RandyOrton.
I think some fans of Orton aren't true fans at all if they are bashing his wife.

·
Registered
101 Posts
^ But he said that they took their hatred/dislike for him out on her. How can they be fans of someone if they don't like him?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Why does she allow people to follow her that she doesn't know?

I would bash her too because of the stupid decision she made. Unless she is trying to get famous off her husband (which I doubt TBH)

Does anyone know her twitter name? I will bash her and Randy Orton. I will do it... happily.

Hopefully she learns her lesson from this experience.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Can't stand Orton, but it's pretty pathetic to bash an innocent party. It's probably a good bet that the bashing is coming from some jealous 13 year old girls.

That said, if she's really upset about some comments by strangers over the Internet, I guess that says something about her too.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Judging by some teenage girls at shows I've been to, so many young females must hate her. Poor lady.

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
Im sorry your wife doesn't know how to block people on twitter Randy

Now lets hope the teenage girls that are in love with him get over themselves because its sad to see some lady get hate because of whos shes married to.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I read this on Twitter and it sucks for his wife. Pretty lame that people would send anyone abuse, nevermind some random woman nobody knows anything about. I wouldn't put all the abuse down to teenage girls though. All they do is kiss her ass, last I checked.

OMG sam ur so beautiful and randy is soo lucky 2 have u and ur s0oOo0ooo0oO cute 2gether i luv it lolz

^ Seriously, I've came across shit like that. Plus I looked at tweets that mentioned her, out of curiosity, and actually read a bunch of hatemail to her from some big butch guy claiming that Randy "deserved better". Lmao.

Oh, the internet. fpalm

(This is the link to her Twitter, btw.)

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Yeah, I was pretty certain that it was some dumbass guy(s) doing this, but I felt like blaming the fairer sex for the lols, Ashleigh.

Most girls probably envy her some but appear to be supportive. I think Vince should set up an Oprah-like show for the wrestlers' wives and girlfriends with female fans in attendance if he ever gets the WWE Network off the ground. Hahaha. :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Wow, Mrs. Orton really does not deserve that. I'm not a huge fan of Orton but he's all right and I think it's pathetic that people would do that.

It's true that Orton seems to be regarded as one of the more attractive guys currently (why? JoMo is way better looking) so some of this probably came from aforementioned newly-pubescent girls.

I think it's not really fair to say you shouldn't be offended by what people say to you over the internet. I mean on here it's fine because there are no names or faces, but being Randy Orton's wife is different from that.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'm sure that kind of stuff happens to all celebs.

It's funny though that during the MLB playoffs, Yankee fans spit and poured beer on Texas Rangers pitcher Cliff Lee's wife.

And now the Yankees want to sign Lee. :p

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
How pathetic, especially the male Orton marks that insult her because they think Randy deserves better, these people have serious issues.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
How pathetic, especially the male Orton marks that insult her because they think Randy deserves better, these people have serious issues.
I thought his wife was pretty hot when HHH invaded their house.

Let's see who will be the first to call me out on this.

·
Registered
510 Posts
How would hating on her make her husband less of a shitty wrestler. People wasted their time, harass randy so we can see some actual talent and maybe he might cut a fucking promo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts