Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice the number of crazy signs at the Against All Odds PPV?

I seem to remember a few that stood out. I cant remember the actual wording of the signs, but I remember a few that were something like:

- "I'll pay for Flairs bar tab"
- The end of the PPV where Jeff Hardy is holding the belt, and dude in the crowd is holding up the "Jeff Hardy is Fat" sign

I also noticed the ghostbusters t-shirt guy throughout the night holding up signs. I remember a "RVD 420" sign. There were other signs but I cant seem to remember them.

Can anyone else recall some of the signs? I'm sure there were more memorable ones that are slipping my mind.

By the way, I liked the "I'll pay for Flairs bar tab" sign the best!

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
There was a "Epic Fail" one being held up alot through the night. I liked the flair one too, it was funny.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The Epic Fail sign has been around longer, I guess it's either a regular bringing it in or a plant sign TNA gives out. "I'll pay for Flair's bar tab" was the best though! Also, someone brought in a Facepalm sign. Not sure what happened to it since I only saw it in the earlier matches, I guess it got sign nazi'd.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
The Epic Fail sign has been around longer, I guess it's either a regular bringing it in or a plant sign TNA gives out. "I'll pay for Flair's bar tab" was the best though! Also, someone brought in a Facepalm sign. Not sure what happened to it since I only saw it in the earlier matches, I guess it got sign nazi'd.
He held it up quite a bit at the taping that airs tonight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts