Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a drippy ass wet rag of a wrestling forum. There is only one wrestling forum and this is it. That place is filled with a bunch of drippy ass wet rag pussies that need to hold each other's dicks to take a piss in the kiddie pool to not be offended by anything. The admin looks like a giant dildo who the mods hold his ugly bald head up their faggot asses to suck up to his political correctness.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
:lol

It's definitely overly PC and over moderated, and all of the mods have the exact same opinions and everyone sucks up to them. It's one of those forums that gets way up its own ass and celebrates itself too much. There's some funny motherfuckers on there though. I love the photoshop threads.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Never heard of it but it sounds shit.

This place isn't any better, though. There's a reason Wrestling Forum has a reputation for being a cancerous cesspool of the biggest scumbags and degenerates in wrestling fandom, what with all the ignorance, the trolling, the anger issues, insults, threats and much more.

The worst wrestling forums I've been to were this one, Wrestle Zone's biased haven of bullshit and the GameFAQs WWE Board. Only one I ever liked was the Chris Jericho Message Board back in the early 2000s. You didn't have edgy teens throwing insults and swearing constantly, nor none of the intolerance, misogyny and just awful opinions like you have in the three places I mentioned above.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Once upon a time they had good memes.
Took a hard LEFT turn and lost a lot of quality and originality when it split from WrestleCrap years ago. This place and /woo/ are the only decent wrestling forums to shitpost on.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got banned a few years ago. I'd go back because there were a few people there I liked. But they won't lift my ban.
Place is such a fucking joke. Guess the gimmick posters they have all blow the admins dick and can post whatever they want. If you refuse to blow the bald headed old faggot admins saggy old dick you get banned.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Banned for pointing out that I don't take them seriously, and that for the best wrestling discussion I go to Voices of Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Only. The Worst HHH Mania Match thread that I also posted here, turned into a heated shit-show on their forum. I was never even given a warning or contacted with "hey, try to be a bit more sensitive" request. Most thin-skinned forum I've encountered.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Banned for pointing out that I don't take them seriously, and that for the best wrestling discussion I go to Voices of Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Only. The Worst HHH Mania Match thread that I also posted here, turned into a heated shit-show on their forum. I was never even given a warning or contacted with "hey, try to be a bit more sensitive" request. Most thin-skinned forum I've encountered.
Never seen a more thin-skinned band of pussies than that fucking forum. I really feel like every member of it is a sorry sack of shit and needs their sissy ass beat.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Not a high-strung admin at all.

....................................thread/559117/regarding-personal-opinions-quality-shows

I am getting extremely, extremely short-fused with the constant badgering going back and forth between some of you regarding whether WWE, Raw, SD, NXT, or whatever else this company puts out is bad or good. Opinions are opinions, everyone gets to have one and if you don't agree with someone else's, tough f***ing shit.

There are a few posters here who remain very positive toward the brand and product, the shows and the workers. Even if 95% of you think a show sucks, and they say liked it, YOU DO NOT GET TO HECKLE THEM, BADGER THEM OR BULLY THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINION.

If a show, wrestler, whatever sucks, you're free to say that. If you think they're all right, you're free to say that. BUT THIS REPLYING BACK-AND-FORTH SNIPING ENDS *NOW*.

STOP TELLING EACH OTHER THAT THEIR OPINION IS WRONG AND YOURS IS RIGHT.

STOP INSTIGATING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW WILL RESPOND.

STOP IT. NOW.

Got it?

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
If you think this forum is bad, please check out twitter and especially tumblr fangirls and fanboys.

This place is amazing by comparison.

·
Banned
10,829 Posts
Yeah, I post there regularly, but it's getting progressively too PC.

People are actually shunning me for bringing up how other forums were booming with the Paige scandal yet they were barely getting hits due to restricting how people could discuss the issue.

When they banned me for saying Samoa Joe sucks it kind of turned me off even more.

I still go on because the interface is superior to this one, but it's definitely not as fun. Imagine if I tried using my signature there, they would have a fit..

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
What a drippy ass wet rag of a wrestling forum. There is only one wrestling forum and this is it. That place is filled with a bunch of drippy ass wet rag pussies that need to hold each other's dicks to take a piss in the kiddie pool to not be offended by anything. The admin looks like a giant dildo who the mods hold his ugly bald head up their faggot asses to suck up to his political correctness.
Sounds like prowrestlingcom.

another cesspit full of prepubescent dickheads who most likely still live at home where the mods think they are an authority on everything as if doing modding somehow means they got a college degree in everything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.