Wrestling Forum banner
141 - 160 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
32,774 Posts
It's funny that so many in here talk like the wrestlers they grew up with were all just a bunch of badasses fighters, as if the Brawl for All didn't happen. There's a reason of the hundreds of wrestlers from the past only a handful are really talked about as being folk you don't fuck with. Roid muscles and cocaine use doesn't automatically mean you can fight. I mean really it's just Haku, Rude, and The Steiner's who are really talked about as being actually tough mother fuckers

·
Standing with The Man
6,761 Posts
So Seth gets blind sided and took down (which he quickly reversed into a guillotine btw) and doesn't fight back he's a pussy but you can bet your arse if Seth had have layed into this guy the same people calling him a pussy would now say he's beat up a fan while being a "trained fighter" and he should be arrested for assult

Haters gotta hate I guess Never change WF never change

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
So Seth gets blind sided and took down (which he quickly reversed into a guillotine btw) and doesn't fight back he's a pussy but you can bet your arse if Seth had have layed into this guy the same people calling him a pussy would now say he's beat up a fan while being a "trained fighter" and he should be arrested for assult

Haters gotta hate I guess Never change WF never change
The fact this happened to Seth Rollins specifically, the WF's favourite arbitrary punching bag for literally no reason, basically guaranteed that no matter how it played out Seth was going to be in the wrong and heavily criticised regardless.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
This incident proves that Seth is a legit tough guy.

A massive dude attacks him without warning and he still managed to win the fight. The guy was lucky security broke them up. He would have been put to sleep otherwise.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I always wondered how doesn't this happens more often given there's really nothing keeping someone from the crowd to jump in the wrestler's way but I always imagined it would be creeps trying to hug or kiss women, specially the ones with crazy stalkers like Alexa and Sonya Deville.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I know there have many instances fans attacking wrestlers but this one gold LMAO , Rollins looked like a weak ass bitch getting manhandled and dominated so easily by a fan .
Then acting tough after being helped by the refrees and security staff.
He is too much a pussy both as on screen heel character and real life
No one would dare to do that to say someone like Lashley Drew or Reigns.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
This incident proves that Seth is a legit tough guy.

A massive dude attacks him without warning and he still managed to win the fight. The guy was lucky security broke them up. He would have been put to sleep otherwise.
Lol. Go find a pic of him. He's a pudgy 5'8 180. Seth did fine holding off the attack I'm not criticizing that but this guy was just a normal wrestling fan. Fat, short and a weirdo.

·
The Babyface of WF
WWE/F since 1993
19,428 Posts
I know there have many instances fans attacking wrestlers but this one gold LMAO , Rollins looked like a weak ass bitch getting manhandled and dominated so easily by a fan .
Lashley is the most dangerous man on Raw legitimately.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Fucking lol.

The man literally has no position on the guillotine. He hasn't tied his legs and hasn't actually secured anything. If the fatass would shift to his own left since his legs are free, he'd easily be able to get out. All Seth is doing here is holding on. The fatty isn't in any danger nor is there any real pressure being applied from this position.

MVP talking like Seth knows what he's doing. He's probably as clueless as Fatzilla. Like shifting hips is that simple and Floppins knows how to even do that in that situation. Dude froze, that much is clear from the video.

Kind of how sad how the most relevant Seth is ever going to be is when a fan almost beat his ass. The state of wrestling today.
In fairness he's not in a MMA fight trying to choke the guy out. This wasn't a fight between the 2. All he was doing was preventing the guy's attack long enough for the refs/ security team to break it up. And he did that.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
10,678 Posts
It's funny that so many in here talk like the wrestlers they grew up with were all just a bunch of badasses fighters, as if the Brawl for All didn't happen. There's a reason of the hundreds of wrestlers from the past only a handful are really talked about as being folk you don't fuck with. Roid muscles and cocaine use doesn't automatically mean you can fight. I mean really it's just Haku, Rude, and The Steiner's who are really talked about as being actually tough mother fuckers
Using the Brawl for all as a measuring stick for who was tough in the old days is just wrong. That abomination had rules and wasn´t just a shoot with no holds barred. If it was, Doctor Death would probably have won. Him or Dan Severn.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Lol

How would you react if a massive man tackled you?

141 - 160 of 167 Posts